On May 26th, Gizcoupon reported that, according to a source, Xiaomi 13 Ultra receives the update of MIUI 14.0.15 stable version. This update addresses the frame rate abnormality issue caused by game voice chat and optimizes 5G network performance in specific scenarios, enhancing the overall data usage experience. Additionally, it resolves the occasional system prompt issue stating “High-temperature protection, a function temporarily unavailable,” and fixes sporadic CPU power consumption abnormalities, thereby improving battery life. The update also includes the installation of the latest Google security patch (May 2023), enhancing system security.
Here are the detailed updates:
- Fixed the frame rate abnormality issue caused by the game voice chat.
- Optimized 5G network performance in specific scenarios, enhancing data usage experience.
- Fixed the occasional system prompt issue stating, “High-temperature protection, a function temporarily unavailable.”
- Resolved sporadic CPU power consumption abnormalities, optimizing battery life.
- Installed the latest Google security patch (May 2023), enhancing system security.
Xiaomi 13 Ultra specifications
In terms of specifications, the Xiaomi 13 Ultra smartphone features a Leica quad-camera system with a large aperture. It adopts Leica 1-inch variable aperture. It has a 6.73-inch 2K LTPO display, utilizing C7 luminescent materials and offering 12-bit color depth with a peak brightness of up to 2600nit. Additionally, it is powered by the Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 chipset and incorporates a ring-shaped cooling pump, dual chips for exceptional performance, and a new emergency long-lasting mode. The device also boasts a 5000mAh battery and supports 90W wired fast charging and 50W wireless fast charging. It is IP68 dust and water-resistant, features stereo dual speakers, and comes pre-installed with MIUI 14. The Xiaomi 13 Ultra also showcases the iconic Leica camera design and is available in black, white, and olive green, featuring the second-generation technology nano-skin.