Himo C30S Max Electric Bike
- Physical construction is rigid and durable with an aluminum alloy frame along with the fascinating appearance
- LED digital meter ensures monitoring of vital information regarding battery status, mileage, speed, and gear in real-time
- 36V 10 Ah Li-ion battery offers great endurance and provides up to 75KM mileage on a single charge
- 250W brushless motor can produce 25km/h speed and strong torque for an impeccable riding experience
- 26” rubber inflatable tires trigger sturdiness to support riders with a convenient journey on all types of terrains
- Electric and disc braking system delivers remarkable safety in an emergency and brings a superior experience
Himo C30S Max Electric Bike is a remarkable traveling solution to cover short to medium distances. It features a 250W brushless DC motor, a 10.4Ah Li-ion battery, Shimano 18-speed, 26” tires, a 36V 10Ah battery, and an LED display panel.
Design and Build
If we investigate the cockpit, we come across several valuable functions, including the LED display panel. In terms of physical development, the Himo bike highlights a gorgeous assembly by uniting sturdiness and durability with an aluminum alloy frame. The handlebar reflects a unique design to stand out from the crowd. Rubber tires gain the strength to bear up to 100kg payload capacity. The overall size and weight are 153x58x112m and 28kg, respectively.
Riders will come across an LED digital panel if they look forward to monitoring real-time biking data. The digital display works magnificently and lets you check the speed, mileage, battery status, and other relevant information easily and more conveniently.
What is the motor capacity the Himo C30S Max Electric Bike comes with? Well, the Himo bike hosts a 250W brushless motor with a torque-sensing system. It has the capability to gain the max 25km/h speed and stronger slope climbing ability.
In terms of battery, the electric bike acknowledges a 36V 10Ah capacity lithium battery installed in the hidden panel. It also advocates several sorts of protections against over-charging, over-heating and short circuits, etc. After you have the full top-up, you will collect up to 75km of mileage. It seems pretty phenomenal to support local commuting.
The bottom panel of the electric bike boasts a couple of 26-inch rubber inflatable tires. It makes the bike tough enough to accommodate the max load capacity of up to 100kg. It can withstand all types of road conditions with superb confidence. There is also the Shimano 18-speed gear transmission system and a dual-disc braking system.
- 250W powerful brushless motor
- 36V 10.4Ah lithium battery
- Aluminum alloy solid build
- 26" inflatable rubber tires
- Didn't find
Specification: Himo C30S Max Electric Bike
Current: $2151.67 | Average: $1,835.94 | The lowest: $1279.99 | 7 records in DB | Price monitoring since 2022-11-14