CMacewheel F26 Electric Bike
- The aluminum alloy frame offers a lightweight and foldable body with up to 100-120kg payload
- A colorful smart display shows: battery status, headlight, gear, USB display, and more
- 500W strong motor generates 38-42km/hr speed and supports 30 degrees climbing
- 15Ah removable battery lasts 25-35km in pure electric mode and 40-60km in assisted mode
- 27-inch/29-inch rubber tires bring a comfortable riding experience with an oil spring suspension fork
- The five-gear mechanism for effortless and comfortable riding through rugged terrains
- Hydraulic oil brakes along with front fork suspension to deliver extra safety and comfort
CMacewheel F26 Electric Bike is a reliable vehicle with a comprehensive bunch of awesome features and configurations. The aluminum alloy construction offers a stronger physical build and elegant design to encompass comfortable riding observation.
Build and Appearance
The latest CMacewheel bike shows remarkable build aesthetics and design with the implementation of an aluminum alloy frame. You’ll notice a sleek and sturdy finish with a display and mobile holder on the handle and a headlight on the front. The cushion height is adjustable to be suitable for people of all ages. A pair of 27.5”/29” wheels is at the bottom to deliver comfortable riding. The bicycle can manage the 120kg max load capacity. It weighs only 27.5kg.
The front of the F26 bike features an LCD display on the handle to ensure riders observe an informed and attentive journey experience. It is able to show individuals the battery status, current speed, headlight, gear, mileage, etc. in real-time. Therefore, users will have live riding data to enjoy blissful trips.
The key area of strength of the electric bike is certainly the 500W brushless motor integrated into the rear wheel rim. It is supposed to produce efficient operations at low noise outputs across three modes – Power Assisted Mode, Electric Mode, and Riding Mode. People can enjoy up to 35km/h max speed as well as 30-degree angle climbing without any deformation.
Inside the power station is the enrolment of a 48V 15Ah lithium battery to invigorate the overall performance of the bike. On a single full charge, the vehicle can deliver up to 35km of mileage in the Electric Mode and up to 60km in the Power Assisted Mode.
The CMacewheel F26 electric bike has dual tire size options – 27.5” and 29”. Rugged rubber tires are proficient and durable to withstand critical road conditions with ease. Also, there will be an oil spring suspension fork and a five-gear mechanism for more convenience.
- Aluminum alloy design
- 500-Watt motor
- 15Ah battery
- Hydraulic oil brakes
- Only one color option
Specification: CMacewheel F26 Electric Bike
Current: $1359.99 | Average: $1,318.74 | The lowest: $1254.99 | 4 records in DB | Price monitoring since 2022-07-22