Gunai GN54 Electric Scooter
- An aluminum alloy body brings stability and safety on long rides
- 11-inch large tires make outdoor riding exciting with anti-skid feature
- Full-color LCD features the mileage, speed, power, and gear position, easy to operate while riding
- Dual-drive 5600W motor enables it to run at the rate of 85km/h
- 60V 45A battery ensures stable frequency and can travel up to 80km at the same time
- Locomotive hydraulic suspension with a powerful motor climbs a 45-degree slope easily, like an SUV
A rapid and effective means of transportation, the Gunai GN54 Electric Scooter with 60-100KM Mileage and 150KG Max Load E-Scooter will help you arrive at work or your meeting on time. The scooter is made to integrate comfortably into your house and offers an amazingly smooth ride. You can go farther than ever thanks to a range of up to 80 kilometres per charge. It is perfect for city riders with a top speed of 85 km/h and might also be utilised for leisure activities.
Weighing around just 40 kg, this electronic scooter is lightweight and can easily handle anyone. It is due to the aluminium alloy material that this scooter could be made this lightweight. Moreover, the aluminium prevents the scooter from catching rust. So, you need not worry about rain and water.
The scooter could reach up to 85km/hr, which is too good for an electric scooter, but riding at the speed of 25km/hr is always recommended so you can be safe and secure and prevent any accident. Its mileage is between 60km-100km. You can get good mileage if you ride in the economy. A guarantee of 1 year is provided to customers if any part is damaged. In this case, the damaged part would be reshipped by the company, or the money will be refunded.
Equipped with a 60V 30Ah battery capacity, the Gunai GN54 Electric Scooter takes about 6-8hours until fully charged. The electric scooter can easily cover a distance of 60 to 80 km after a full charge.
E-ABS and hydraulic braking system added to this bike enable you to ride it safely in cities and off-road. Left and right lights give you the signal to change lanes safely while riding.
- Strong and unique design
- 5600W powerful controller
- Long-lasting battery
- Locomotive hydraulic suspension
Specification: Gunai GN54 Electric Scooter
Current: $1599.99 | Average: $1,560.39 | The lowest: $799.99 | 15 records in DB | Price monitoring since 2022-08-24