On May 17th, Gizcoupon reported that Google had commenced the rollout of the Android 13 QPR3 Beta 3.2 update today. This update brings forth further enhancements for Pixel phones, with a particular focus on connectivity fixes.
According to Google’s statement, Google Android 13 QPR3 Beta 3.2 is tailored for specific devices. It means that you must currently possess a device running the eligible Android 13 QPR3 Beta version. If your device is running a different operating system version, such as Android 14 Beta, you will not see this update nor have access to it.
While this update does not introduce any noticeable new features, it does bring forth a multitude of fixes. Many fixes concentrate on connectivity issues within the operating system. Additionally, some noteworthy fixes include addressing Wi-Fi call disconnection problems and enhancing the reliability of cellular connections. Furthermore, it ensures that the operating system can consistently detect SIM cards to prevent service disruptions and erroneous activations.
Gizcoupon has provided the complete list of fixes as follows:
- Rectified a system UI input synchronization issue that caused Windows to either stop receiving touch inputs or receive them at incorrect locations.
- Resolved an issue that could lead to unexpected disconnection during Wi-Fi calls.
- Fixed a problem that could prevent proper detection or activation of SIM cards during the phone setup process.
- Fixed an issue where devices might fail to register IMS via Wi-Fi upon leaving LTE coverage and entering Wi-Fi coverage.
- Addressed an issue causing an unexpected decrease in cellular connection speed or reliability.
If you are currently running Android 13 QPR3 Beta, you will receive this update. Moreover, users can also manually download and install the update by navigating to the “Settings” -> “System” menu, then proceeding to the “System Updates” section. For those using the Verizon version of the Pixel 6 series devices, the internal version number will be T3B3.230413.009 /.A1. Additionally, for all other device versions, the version number will be T3B3.230413.003.
It’s worth noting that the current update is unavailable for download for users of the brand-new Pixel 7a phone.