Gizcoupon reported on May 15th that OPPO Find X6 had released a system update. The version number is PGFM10_220.127.116.11 (CN01), with a size of 1.03GB.
Here are the details of the OPPO Find X6 update as provided by Gizcoupon:
- Enhanced system stability
- Optimized performance in certain laggy scenarios
- Improved anti-misoperation experience in certain situations
- Enhanced low-light environment video calling on WeChat
- Updated Android security patches to May 2023, enhancing system security
- Optimized stability of mobile network connection
- Improved stability of Bluetooth connection
- Added a permanent 2x zoom option for the rear camera
- Fixed color issues in certain scenarios
- Optimized camera stability
It is available in three color options: Snow Mountain Gold, Starry Black, and Spring Fountain Green. It has a thickness of 8.96mm and weighs 207g, offering IP64 dust and water resistance. The rear camera setup consists of a high-sensitivity 50MP periscope telephoto lens (Sony IMX890, with floating prism optical stabilization and 3x optical zoom), a 50MP Sony IMX890 main camera (with OIS optical stabilization), and a 50MP Samsung S5KJN1 ultra-wide-angle lens. The front camera features a 32MP Sony IMX709 sensor.
Read More: OPPO Find X6 spotted in wild photos
OPPO Find X6 is powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 9200 processor and has a built-in 4800mAh battery, supporting 80W wired fast charging.