Gizcoupon reported on May 12th that following the leak of the Galaxy Z Flip 5 protective case, digital blogger @i Ice Universe shared photos of the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 5 protective case. From the leaked Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 5 Protective Case, there don’t seem to be any noticeable changes in appearance.
According to previous leaks, Gizcoupon summarized the expected specifications for the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 5 as follows:
- A new waterdrop-shaped hinge that doesn’t have any gaps when closed.
- The outer screen size of 6.2 inches, and the inner screen size of 7.6 inches, both supporting a 120Hz refresh rate and featuring AMOLED screen technology.
- Equipped with Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 for Galaxy chipset.
- 3 rear cameras on the back of the device, including a 50-megapixel main camera with optical stabilization, a 12-megapixel ultra-wide-angle lens, and a 10-megapixel telephoto lens with 3x optical zoom and optical stabilization.
- 12-megapixel front-facing selfie camera.
- Corning Gorilla Glass Victus 2 with IPX8 water resistance.
- Supports 25W wired charging and wireless charging.
- Comes with the OneUI system based on Android 13, with improved UDC.
- Expected to be released in August.
Samsung has not yet officially confirmed any of these leaks. However, if these rumors are true, the Galaxy Z Fold 5 is shaping up to be a compelling device with impressive specs and features.