Xiaomi Redmi Buds 4 Lite TWS Earbuds
- High-quality material brings marvelous design and durable & lightweight build with in-ear wearing style
- 12mm dual-layer dynamic drivers will produce superior sound quality and thick bass with deep noise reduction
- Bluetooth v5.3 comes to trigger strenuous connectivity with anti-interference ability and stronger stability
- High-capacity battery will deliver up to 20h working life on every charge with charging case
- Sensitive and precise touch control module allows users to play/pause, answer/reject call, next/previous songs, gaming mode
- IP54 waterproof & dustproof profile will host rain, sweat and splash confidently to support outdoor usage
Here is Xiaomi’s latest introduction in the earbuds segment! It is the Xiaomi Redmi Buds 4 Lite TWS Earbuds to come in a horizontal charging case and multiple color options. The earbuds trigger a half-in-ear design, comfortable wearing and lightweight (3.9g each) body. It comes with an IP54 rating, 12mm dynamic drivers, Bluetooth 5.3 connectivity, and 20h battery life.
Appearance and Build
Physically, people will notice innovative and unique craftsmanship made using high-quality materials. The horizontal charging case features pocket-friendly development with only a 22.2mm thickness. On every earbud, users will have access to a touch control panel. Inside, it features 12mm dynamic coils. It supports a USB Type-C interface for charging. The IP54 waterproof body of Xiaomi earbuds measures 32.24×18.22×19.63mm and weighs 34.55g.
In terms of sound quality, wireless earbuds configure 12mm dual-layer composite diaphragm dynamic drivers. It promises to manage sound production with clear & loud treble and thick bass. It is specifically designed and maintained by Xiaomi acoustic laboratory to generate the perfect beat of the music.
Bluetooth technology again comes to the limelight while accommodating connections with the outer world. Enthusiasts can connect the headphone wirelessly, thanks to the Bluetooth 5.3 chip. To create wonderful connectivity, you will stay within a 10m radius. Overall, wireless earphones will enhance your listening experience with improved anti-interference ability, lower delay and solid stability.
As far as the power circuit is associated, the Xiaomi Redmi Buds 4 Lite TWS Earbuds configure a proficient battery in both earbuds and the case. It intends to support users with an impressive life of up to 5 hours of music time. Including the charging case, it will last up to 20 hours.
Moreover, people will have the provision to touch the back of the earbuds to manage operations. Using this panel, you can answer the call, play music, turn on/off the latency mode, and start the gaming mode.
- 12mm dual-layer dynamic drivers
- Bluetooth c5.3 wireless connectivity
- Up to 20h battery life
- IP54 waterproof body
- Didn't find
Current: $34.99 | Average: $34.99 | The lowest: $34.99 | 1 records in DB | Price monitoring since 2023-01-05