Infinix Hot 20 5G
- Plastic & glass-based development offers a sturdy build and elegant design in a sleek and slim body
- 6.6” IPS display triggers exceptional visuality and superior user experience with 2408x1080p resolution
- Android 12 OS (XOS 10.6) delivers reliable performance and smoother navigation with great privacy settings
- MediaTek Dimensity 810 octa-core processor pledges to produce efficient performance and smoother multitasking
- 5000mAh non-removable Li-Po battery creates long-lasting endurance and supports 18W fast charging
- 50MP rear dual-cam system supports superior photography in collaboration with an 8MP selfie shooter
- Bluetooth 5.0 and dual-band Wi-Fi ensures smoother and solid connectivity to share data and network
Infinix Hot 20 5G Smartphone is a superior integration that comes loaded with XOS 10.6 (Android 12) OS. It snatches up to 4GB/128GB storage, MediaTek Dimensity 810 SoC, and a 5000mAh battery, a 6.6” display, and a 50MP dual rear camera.
The physical development and look of the 5G handset reflect a sleek, slim, and lightweight body with a glossy finish. The back of the handset comprises a special strip to hold rear cameras, while the front has a 6.6” waterdrop notch display. The slim and gorgeous Infinix phone measures 166.3×76.5×8.9mm and weighs 204g.
As far as the software corridor is associated, the Infinix Hot 20 5G configures XOS 10.6 based on Android 12 OS. It endeavors to serve people with a smoother user interface and exceptional navigation experience. Also, the latest OS acknowledges several privacy protocols to bring enhanced productivity.
The front face of the device acknowledges a 6.6-inch IPS LCD display with a 120Hz refresh rate and narrow bezels. It provides 401 PPI pixels density, 2408x1080p resolution, and 500nits brightness.
The elementary source of power for the 5G device is the MediaTek Dimensity 810 processor. The octa-core chipset depends on 6nm process technology. The unit has two Cortex-A76 (2.4GHz) and six Cortex-A55 (2.0GHz) cores. Further, buyers will get up to 4GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. The graphical unit comprises a MALI-G57 MC2 chip. Users will have the provision to extend the storage space using a microSD card.
Concerning the power department, the handset features a 5000mAh Li-Po battery to manage power needs. It supports 18W Wired Charging and 5W Reverse Wired Charging. In addition to that, the phone acquires Bluetooth 5.0, dual-band Wi-Fi, NFC, FM Radio, OTG, GPS, Type-C and fingerprint scanner, etc. There is a dual-cam (50MP+QVGA) module on the back and a single 8MP selfie shooter.
- Powerful MediaTek Dimensity 810 processor
- 6.6-inch IPS display
- 5000mAh long-lasting battery
- 50MP dual high-resolution cameras
- Didn't find
Current: $194.62 | Average: $193.43 | The lowest: $191.62 | 8 records in DB | Price monitoring since 2022-12-24