Hibrew H10 Coffee Machine
- The stainless-steel-made compact body is stylish and sturdy, with an elegant design and lightweight physique.
- 20 bar high-pressure extraction pump helps create more crema to obtain a total dose of tasty coffee every time.
- 1050W-rated power ensures smoother and more reliable operations for all espresso developments.
- The powder filter and ESE Pod filter promote dual use to help create two coffee cups simultaneously.
- 1.5L larger water tank is removable for easy cleaning and can produce up to 7 coffee cups.
- The dual temperature control system controls water and steam temperature along with several safety protections.
Design and Construction
Build-wise, the coffee-making machine features an elegant design and stiff body made of sturdy stainless steel. It comes with an ultra-compact physique and unified construction to let you enjoy seamless operations. The front side demonstrates some functional buttons, while the right side has a functional knob. The top surface shows a stainless-steel cup warmer, while the backside involves a removable water tank. Physically, the HiBREW H10 coffee maker weighs 4.7kg and measures 26.5×27.5cm.
The pressure pump of the machine is an integral component, and this coffee machine comes with a 20bar high-pressure extraction mechanism. It supports to the creation of more fragrant crema for an extensive release of coffee taste. Further, the device equips an instant heating element to heat up the water at more stable and accurate temperatures. It will let users enjoy rich crema with sufficient pressure to achieve a brilliant espresso.
In terms of power, the semi-automatic coffee maker configures a powerful 1050W rated power to perform operations efficiently. It delivers extended strength to accommodate the pressure pump and other integrated elements. Additionally, the machine also features the facility of automatic shut-off in the case of any malfunction.
The latest HiBREW coffee machine acknowledges a coffee powder filter as well as an ESE Pod filter. It allows users to make two cups of coffee at the same time. Most importantly, users will also have the freedom to create from a wide range of coffee drinks such as cappuccino, mocha, espresso latte, macchiato, and Campbell blue.
Furthermore, the HiBREW H10 1050W coffee maker comes with a dual temperature control system. It helps enthusiasts to control water and steam temperature to manage things precisely. Hence, it controls temperature automatically, stops working at higher temperatures, and prevents dry burn.
- Convenient and easy to use
- Versatile with multiple brewing options
- Fast brewing time
- Good build quality
- Customizable coffee strength and size
- Affordable price
- Limited water capacity
- Average taste quality
- Noisy operation
Specification: Hibrew H10 Coffee Machine
Current: $ | Average: $111.24 | The lowest: $145.99 | 4 records in DB | Price monitoring since 2022-10-07