Creality Sonic Pad
- High-grade plastic material generates durable and portable physique in compact and fascinating design
- 7-inch IPS touch display is impressive to see real time information with 1024x600p resolution
- Multiple physical ports comprise four USB ports, G sensor, RJ45 port, and WIFI module
- Sonic pad supports several 3D printers, including Ender-3 S1, Ender-3 S1 Pro, Ender-3 V2 etc.
- CrealityT800 chipset promises efficient and reliable performance in collaboration with 2GB Ram and 8GB ROM
- Sonic pad advocates open-source commitment to allow users to customize and modify source code
The Creality Sonic Pad is a portable device with an inbuilt 7” touch display. It comes with a good blend of technicalities to improve your overall 3D printing experience. One can connect the equipment to almost every 3D FDM printer using a USB cable. The device supports sliced model preview, OTA & USB upgrade, 2GB RAM & 8GB ROM, CrealityT800 SoC, and multiple physical ports.
In terms of physical development, the sonic pad is successful in attaining a portable and premium physique. It looks quite impressive in terms of build quality and appearance. In the center, the unit comprises a 7-inch display with thick bezels around it. On both sides, you will find four USB ports, RJ45, and a WIFI module. Using high-grade materials, the CREALITY sonic pad measures 22.2×12.8x4cm and weighs 460g.
There is a larger 7-inch IPS display panel studded in the center of the pad. It comes with highly integrated and strong computing power and runs in a full swing on a powerful computing platform. The multi-touch screen supports 1024x600p resolution to deliver superior visuals and brightness.
One of the most considerable parts of the sonic pad is its rich interface for connectivity. It unites several physical ports on both sides to support users with more convenience and flexibility. Users will get access to 4 USB ports, an RJ45 port, a G sensor, and a WIFI module. Also, the system acknowledges user-defined programmable macros with a series of commands.
The Creality Sonic Pad comes with the included configuration manual to make things more convenient and feasible. It is a machine pre-configured for Ender-3 S1, Ender-3 V2, and Ender-3 S1 Pro to ensure quicker going. Also, it supports all models of Creality, excluding CR-10SMART Pro.
In terms of chipset configurations, the advanced display panel comes installed with the CrealityT800 SoC along with a 64-bit motherboard. It unites a vibration sensor as well. Individuals will have the authority to store data in 8GB of space. The RAM capacity is 2GB.
- 7" IPS touch display
- Several physical ports
- CrealityT800 64-bit chipset
- Wide compatibility
- Didn't find
Current: $151.26 | Average: $153.13 | The lowest: $151.26 | 2 records in DB | Price monitoring since 2023-01-07