Atomstack A20 Pro Laser Engraving Machine
- Adopts the latest generation of four-way 6W laser coupling technology, the laser output power is high
- Built-in 256-bit color scale, more delicate engraving effect, and higher contrast
- Comes with a tool-free focusing module and air assist system for simplicity and wireless freedom
- Equipped with a panoramic filter glass protective cover to protect the eyes
- Designed with an all-aluminum alloy anodized structure, more durable, improve engraving accuracy
- Supports offline engraving, not limited by computer, engraving work anytime, anywhere
Technology is making huge advancements in machines. Laser engravers are gaining popularity, as they use lasers for faster engraving on an object with perfection. The Atomstack A20 pro laser engraving machine has a better structural and eye protection design. It offers a wide range of features that make it unique among other laser engravers available in the market.
Eye Protection Design
The protection of the eyes is essential while doing the engraving. The A20 Pro considered eye protection while designing the laser engraver. You will get a perfect eye-fitted laser protective cover that filters 97% of UV lights that bring harm to our eyes. This help is cost-cutting as you and the people around you can enjoy laser engraving without the requirement of wearing goggles.
Atomstack A20 Pro Laser Engraving Machine Design
We expect A20 Pro to be more accurate for engraving due to its all-aluminum alloy plating structural design. We can quickly assemble the entire structure in just 10-20 minutes. You don`t need to adjust the focus while engraving with A20 Pro. You will get more stability with a fixed-focus laser than with zoom lasers. We all like to consider compatibility before purchasing any laser engraver. The A20 Pro is compatible with a wide range of engraving software, including Lightburn, LaserGRBL, all Windows versions, and the IOS system. You will get engraving file format support, including JPG, PNG, BMP, NC, etc.
Stepper Motor and Shaft
The A20 Pro machine uses an integral screw rod to eliminate problems related to coupling and misalignment. You can fulfill various engraving needs with a large engraving area offered by Atomstack engraver.
Atomstack A20 Pro Laser Engraving Machine Laser Head
You will get a 30-Watt high-performance laser head, and the laser manufacturing process offers a service life of 10,000 plus hours—the extended service life means can use 9 hours of continuous work every day for up to three years.
- Super high power: World's first 20W optical power laser engraver
- Newly upgraded Atomstack self-developed 32-bit motherboard
- Newly designed laser
- Wide compatibility
- Did not find
Specification: Atomstack A20 Pro Laser Engraving Machine
Current: $989.99 | Average: $1,059.99 | The lowest: $989.99 | 4 records in DB | Price monitoring since 2022-07-22