Zendure SuperBase Pro 1500 Portable Power Station
- The high-grade and solid material will provide durable construction and a portable physique in a square design
- 6.1” larger & clear display panel promises to deliver real-time information for enhanced performance and productivity
- 1440Wh (LiFePo4) larger power storage capacity will produce longer life cycles to power several electric gadgets
- Inbuilt GPS and 4G IoT configuration in collaboration with a companion app will help manage the device remotely
- 2000W AC output (3000W Ampup) will permit you to power the washing machine, microwave, coffee maker, etc.
- 1800W solar charging system will ensure efficient charging similar to conventional charging using PVMax technology
- The power station features a household-grade uninterruptible power supply module to trigger improved productivity and solace
Zendure SuperBase Pro 1500 Portable Power Station is a valuable power station in a compact physique with dual rolling tires. It is made of durable material and extends a lightweight design along with several technical configurations. The power station comes integrated with a 6.1” display, 1800W solar charging, 4G IoT hardware, and an app control module. The following are some highlighted specifications!
In terms of physical build and appearance, the latest power station by Zendure is a great glimpse of superior assembly and elegant physique. On the top surface, the unit carries a pair of handles, out of which one can be pulled out to drag the battery on wheels like a suitcase. The front side of the development features a 6.1” display for real-time information along with some physical ports. On the left side, it equips some electric plugs and a grill for heat dissipation. The package size and weight will be 44.6×27.6×35.2cm and 18.8kg, respectively.
Users will have consistent monitoring of real-time information through the 6.1-inch clear display. It is a larger panel with rounded corners that promises to show the power factor, power ring, remaining time, AC frequency, current output, Wi-Fi reset button, DC power button, and AC power button.
The Zendure SuperBase Pro 1500 Portable Power Station boasts LiFePo4 batteries to help people collect larger working cycles. It combines a large 1440Wh capacity to run 6000 cycles to 60% capacity or 3000 cycles to 80% capacity. Ultimately, users will be eligible to power drones, laptops, mini-fridges, LED lamps, projectors, etc. Moreover, the device encompasses 14 output ports, including a car output, 6 AC outputs, 4 USB-C outputs, and 3 DC outputs. At the same time, it also supports 1800W solar charging with the same efficiency as conventional charging.
Furthermore, the portable power station certifies an inbuilt GPS and 4G IoT hardware configurations. When you receive a 4G signal, you will be able to manage the equipment remotely.
- 6.1" larger & clear display
- Inbuilt GPS & 4G IoT configurations
- 1440Wh larger power storage
- 1800W solar charging system
- Didn't find
Specification: Zendure SuperBase Pro 1500 Portable Power Station