Zeblaze Btalk Smartwatch
- High-grade zinc alloy metal case with durable TPU straps manufactures solid and stylish physique in a rectangular shape
- 1.86-inch TFT display provides 300x240p resolution, good brightness, and over 100 personalized watch faces
- Multiple health sensors and sports modes trigger great support to witness great health and fitness management
- 300mAh battery delivers up to 15-day endurance (typical) and 7-day life (heavy use) on a single charge
- IP68 waterproof rating will prevent sweat or raindrops from bringing more freedom and flexibility
- Smart wristwatch configures Bluetooth 5.0 and compatibility with Android & iOS platforms to be more versatile
- Voice calling allows users to witness a one-touch connection for calling and supports dial-pad, contact, and recent call
Zeblaze Btalk Smartwatch is a marvelous construction with a rectangular dial design and IP68 water resistance. It adopts a zinc alloy build along with plenty of high-end specifications. The wearable comes with a 1.86” display, 300mAh battery, voice calling, several health & fitness sensors, 22mm TPU straps, Bluetooth connectivity, and many other valuable provisions.
Design and Construction
In terms of design, the smartwatch manifests a durable build with a high-grade zinc alloy case. It delivers a gorgeous appearance in the sleek and exquisite rectangular-shaped development to be perfect for both men and women. There is a 1.86” TFT screen and a physical button on the right side. The IP68-rated Zeblaze watch has 22mm TPU straps, and it weighs 50.4g with wristbands.
On the front panel, the fitness tracker accommodates a 1.86-inch TFT display in a rectangular dial shape. The touchscreen provides 300x240p resolution to be a perfect device for daily use. The HD surface will show all types of content clearly with good brightness in the daytime. It also supports 100+ personalized watch faces.
Being an incredible assembly for fitness lovers, the wearable configures an extended pool of health sensors and sports modes. It configures a 24h wrist heart rate sensor, blood oxygen monitor, women’s health, abnormal heart rate alerts, sleep tracker, breath training, and some others. Additionally, it also features multiple sports modes.
The smart wrist wearable is compatible with both Android (5.0 or later) and iOS (9.0 or later) platforms. You can connect the device using Bluetooth 5.0 and enjoy many other perks, including DND, Music Control, Find Phone, Alarm Clock, Call/SMS Notifications, Sedentary Reminder, Stopwatch, and many others.
The Zeblaze Btalk Smartwatch endeavors to install a 300mAh battery to pacify power requirements. On every top-up, you’re likely to enjoy up to 15 days (typical use) of life, 7-day heavy usage, and 280min continuous voice calling.
- 15-day battery life in typical usage
- IP68 waterproof physique
- Voice calling with one-touch connect
- Numerous sports modes & fitness trackers
- Didn't find
Specification: Zeblaze Btalk Smartwatch
Current: $28.99 | Average: $32.12 | The lowest: $25.25 | 26 records in DB | Price monitoring since 2022-08-03