Xiaomi Youpin Zhiyun Smooth X Gimbal
- Weighing only 246g, SMOOTH-X can be easily rotated to phone size and fits into your pocket
- The aluminum built-in extension rod can be extended up to 260mm
- Your Smooth X responds to you when you show a V gesture or wave to the camera
- Brand new app – ZY Cami offers SMART video modes where you can find a bunch of filmmaking templates
- Professional editing functions are integrated into ZY Cami
- Simply frame the object and let SMOOTH-X track and keep your object in focus
- SMOOTH-X supports direct control to the native phone camera
When recording videos with smartphones, everyone has encountered the problem of shaking hands. As a result, the video quality drops. So a smartphone gimbal is an important stabilization system that enables the smartphone to provide more stable and quality video. The gimbal we are going to talk about below is made by Zhiyun and the product comes with the name Zhiyun Smooth X.
Zhiyun Smooth X Gimbal Design and Specs
The Zhiyun Smooth X is just a two-axis gimbal. You can also “pan” (horizontally left or right) and “roll” (rotate) it. Besides, you can extend the smooth “neck” of the Zhiyun Smooth X up to 10.2 inches like an ordinary selfie stick. Moreover, it also comes with the ability to stabilize a phone in the form of landscape or portrait adaptations. The Zhiyun made the gimbal so that it will be comfortable to use and hold in hand. The Smooth X helps create an excellent tool for user-friendly virtual videos, and social media moments.
The Zhiyun Smooth X has so many outstanding features because it is a brand of the moment. The Smooth X mainly stands out for its high-quality lenses along with the iPhone Videographer Space. However, it is also worth highlighting that the Smooth X also has a small joystick nub for manual control of the Axis movement, a button for recording, and a slider for zooming. In addition, these buttons only work when you need to pair with Zhiyun’s app.
However, there are also manual controls to change the ISO and white balance. Moreover, the iPhone’s native camera app does not offer the latter. On the other hand, you can find Zhiyun’s ZY Cam app in the camera app. In addition, you can also control the zoom button with the app’s native camera. When you fully charge the Zhiyun Smooth X via USB-C, it will help to shoot 8 to 10 hours, depending upon the weight of the phone.
- Foldable phone size
- Simply click to portrait mode
- Smart gesture control
- Native phone camera control
- Not found
Specification: Xiaomi Youpin Zhiyun Smooth X Gimbal