Xiaomi Youpin Enchen Boost Electric Hair Clipper
- Features a sliding positioning comb that locks hair lengths from 0.7 to 21mm and supports one-touch adjustment
- The noise generated by the ceramic cutter head will be lower, not easy to heat up, and the working noise is less than 55db
- Adopts frequency conversion technology, cooperates with powerful 280 type motor, provides flexible switching of two-speed power
- ESM technology will activate multiple guarantees, extend battery life and ensure safe charging
- The part that touches the skin with the cutter head and positioning comb is rounded to ensure safety and comfort during the cutting process
The Xiaomi Youpin Enchen Boost Two-Speed Electric Hair Clipper has a minimalist appearance. The corners on this clipper are rounded and therefore the latter is very comfortable in hands. On the other hand, thanks to these rounded corners, contact with our skin will be much more delicate and safe. As for the buttons, it only has two and as well as a very useful LED that indicates the battery level of the device.
Xiaomi Youpin Enchen Boost Two-Speed Electric Hair Clipper Specs
The Xiaomi Enchen Boost hair clipper has a button that will allow us to regulate the length of the cut. In this way, we can regulate this cutting length between 0.7 mm and 21 mm with the head.
One of the most important features of this Xiaomi Enchen Boost clipper is that it has a frequency conversion technology. This means that it comes with a powerful motor. The latter will provide us with two different cutting speeds. The first starting speed is 4500 revolutions per minute. But if you need more, you can activate the Turbo mode and this clipper will get a clean cut to 5800 rpm. As you can see, the difference between the two modes is quite noticeable. But you should also know that will consume more power.
1.5-hour Battery Life
Like smartphones and most gadgets, the battery is one of the fundamental pillars. We can have 1.5 hours of autonomy thanks to its 550mAh battery. An interesting activity is that we can charge the hair clipper to 90% in an hour and then charge more slowly until it is completed to 100% in an hour and a half. The battery has high efficiency with Energy Smart Manager technology. The latter can last up to almost 3 months on standby with just one hour charge.
- Cutter head
Specification: Xiaomi Youpin Enchen Boost Electric Hair Clipper
Current: $9.75 | Average: $14.96 | The lowest: $9.75 | 11 records in DB | Price monitoring since 2022-07-22