Xiaomi Redmi Band 2
- High-grade ABS-made case and TPU straps look fabulous and trigger comfortable wearing with lightweight design
- 1.47-inch TFT display panel appears stunning in rectangular shape with immersive navigation and scrolling
- 210mAh high-capacity battery will support operations for up to 14 days in typical usage scenarios
- Fitness tracker configures 30+ sports modes, heart-rate monitor, sleep tracker, SpO2 monitor, and women health
- Smart band is compatible with Android & iOS platforms to enhance freedom and flexibility
- 5ATM waterproof rating allows individuals to use device freely in rain and swimming
The Chinese technology leader Xiaomi just introduced Xiaomi Redmi Band 2 in six different color options. It is a lightweight device with comfortable wearing and several high-tech configurations. Users will get up to 14-day battery life and ABS case material. It adopts a 1.47” AMOLED display, heart-rate & blood oxygen scanner, 5ATM waterproof protection, and 30+ sports modes.
Build and Design
Xiaomi’s new wrist wearable reflects an exquisite appearance in a slim and lightweight physique. Buyers will have six (Black, White, Pink, Blue, Vintage Green, and Fluorescent Green) trendy color options to choose from. You will find the main unit hosting a 1.47” rectangular display with a bezel-less design and an increased (76%) viewing area. The bottom side of the device houses the sensor module. It has TPU straps and ABS material in the manufacturing of the case. The Xiaomi Band measures 42.81×25.42×9.99mm and weighs only 14.9g.
Coming to the display part, the bracelet accommodates a rectangular color touchscreen measuring 1.47” diagonally. The viewing area is said to be increased by 76% to make things more convenient to see. It is a TFT display that promises to impart a wonderful color presentation and a smoother interface. Users will have access to more than 100 watch faces.
The power zone of the latest wearable acknowledges a powerful 210mAh battery to generate long-lasting sessions. On every single top-up, individuals will be eligible to gain up to 14 days of endurance in typical usage scenarios. Similarly, you can use the machine for up to 6 days in heavy usage scenarios. 2 hours is the charging time.
Moreover, the latest Xiaomi Redmi Band 2 comes loaded with more than 30 different sports modes. Enthusiasts will also witness the smart services of the heart-rate scanner, sleep tracker, step counter, women’s health monitor, and blood oxygen monitor.
Thankfully, one can use the smart wrist wearable in the rain without any stress due to the waterproof rating. It acquires 5ATM waterproof certification to let you enjoy swimming and do other daily activities worry-free.
- 1.47" TFT larger display
- 30+ sports modes
- Accurate heart-rate & sleep tracking
- 5ATM waterproof certification
- Didn't find
Current: $39.99 | Average: $39.99 | The lowest: $39.99 | 1 records in DB | Price monitoring since 2023-01-05