Xiaomi Redmi 10 5G
- High-quality build looks elegant and stylish in a slim and lightweight design with a plastic and silk matte finish
- A 6.5-inch IPS 90Hz display is great for triggering high-resolution visuals with 400nits brightness and 401 PPI
- MediaTek Dimensity 700 (7nm) processor is powerful to ensure smoother and seamless processing operations
- 5000mAh larger battery will deliver extensive endurance on every charge along with 18W charging
- Dual (50MP+2MP) cameras on the back and a 5MP snapper on the front will produce HQ photos and videos
- Android 12 (MIUI 13) OS is reliable and smoother for application navigation and user interface
- Bluetooth 5.1, dual-band Wi-Fi, Type-C, OTG, and headphone jack offer impressive wired and wireless connectivity
The Chinese giant mobile manufacturer Redmi launched the Xiaomi Redmi 10 5G on 29th March 2022. The smartphone is in the news because of the 5G connectivity. It offers a 90Hz refresh rate with a 1080 X 2408 pixels resolution and is powered by the Octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 700 processor. The budget smartphone nails the three core pillars of smartphones, i.e., display, battery and camera under $300.
Whether the smartphone falls under $300, from the design perspective, it doesn’t look like one. The overall design of the Xiaomi smartphone appears to be the same as the high-end smartphone and gives the feel of the same. The back looks classy with the Graphite Grey color with the silky matte finish built with plastic.
Redmi might have compromised in terms of display, as we get a 120Hz refresh rate in such devices along with the OLED panel, but here we have neither. Whereas we get the 6.5-inch FHD+ display with a 90Hz refresh rate with a brightness of 400nits. The 90Hz refresh rate might bring good performance, but it sucks at the 60Hz refresh rate.
We get the double camera setup with the 50MP primary sensor on the back. The 2MP depth sensor supports the same. So, we don’t have any ultra-wide and telephoto lenses, but the 50MP lens will deliver good quality images in the daylight. Also, the night-vision camera will let the users take excellent shots. Along with the good sensors, Xiaomi’s AI scene selector does a good job of capturing the moments with this budget smartphone. It also has a 5MP selfie camera on the front in a waterdrop notch style.
MediaTek Dimensity 700 5G with a 7nm chipset helps the Xiaomi Redmi 10 5G to run functions smoothly. The Dimensity 700 is a mid-range processor that comes with up to 6GB of RAM and makes it easy to run big games like PUBG and Genshin. Regarding storage, the 64GB and 128GB internal memory help the user store specific files on the device.
The large cell in the smartphone is similar to the high-end smartphones, i.e., 5000-mAh battery. 5G smartphones are said to be more power-consuming smartphones. In daily use, Xiaomi Redmi 10 5G can listen to songs for 189 hours, read for 29 hours, and watch videos for 22 hours. So we can get the lights on for the device all day with moderate use.
- 6.5" IPS 90Hz waterdrop-notch display
- MediaTek Dimensity 700 5G octa-core processor
- 5000mAh large-capacity battery
- Android 12(MIUI 13) OS
- Didn't find
Current: $199 | Average: $220.00 | The lowest: $199 | 5 records in DB | Price monitoring since 2022-12-16