Xiaomi Mijia K-Song Microphone
- High-quality steel mesh is applied to trigger an attractive and solid design with a superior sponge cover on top
- 3.6V 2500mAh battery provides larger endurance (7h) on every charge and supports Type-C interface
- 28mm memory coil sound card-grade DSP chip ensures reverberation and professional EQ equalization
- Bluetooth 5.1 and audio cable support wireless and wired connectivity for enhanced flexibility and convenience
- Microphone acknowledges the Mijia app and XiaoAi support to bring more personalized results across various scenarios
- Users will get 36 preset sound effects divided into four categories to bring more fun and singing skills
Xiaomi Mijia K-Song Microphone is a large-screen version with a plug-and-play facility, thanks to the USB wireless connector. The latest model will support the Mi-series projectors and TVs to give you an extended range of services. The portable microphone adopts a fine steel mesh and high-quality sponge. It supports Mijia App, XiaoAi, 36 preset sound effects, Bluetooth 5.1, and a 2500mAh battery.
Build and Design
Physically, Xiaomi’s Mijia microphone comes in stylish black color paint to look more fascinating and professional. It utilizes high-grade fine steel mesh for the body as well as a sponge cover on the top. It works as a noise filter to produce great voice output by suppressing the spray. On the cylindrical main body, you can notice three buttons in the pill-shaped module along with the power button above it. The bottom side shows the brand logo and some connectors. The Xiaomi microphone measures 96x96x226mm.
Inside the belly, the handheld microphone comprises a powerful and long-lasting battery to let you perform worry-free for hours. It has a 3.6V 2500mAh battery to manage power needs and offers up to 7 hours of playtime on a single top-up. Users will have the integrated Type-C port to recharge the sound device.
In terms of performance, the karaoke microphone appears to be your true ally across several scenarios. It supports multi-platform applications with KTV-level stereo sound. The unit configures a 28mm memory coil sound card-level DSP chip to produce professional-level reverberation effects and WQ equalization. It has a digital signal link along with functionalities, i.e., low-latency, low distortion and low noise floor.
Furthermore, users will enjoy 36 preset sound effects categorized into four categories. The product also uses the DRC dynamic optimization technology to enhance the voice. You will enjoy dual-microphone connectivity, song change accompaniment, and one-key elimination of singing.
When it comes to connecting the microphone, enthusiasts will have both wired and wireless connectivity options. It comes equipped with a Bluetooth 5.1 chip to accommodate wireless connections. Meanwhile, you can also connect an audio cable to enjoy wired connectivity.
- 2500mAh good-capacity battery
- Bluetooth and audio cable connectivity
- Mijia app and XiaoAi support
- 28mm sound card-grade DSP chip
- Didn't find
Current: $75.99 | Average: $75.99 | The lowest: $75.99 | 1 records in DB | Price monitoring since 2022-12-16