Xiaomi Mijia DCL01CM Induction Cooker
- The dual-frequency heating technology gives you a cooking experience such as the traditional stove
- The sensitive temperature probe and dual-frequency heating technology can lock the pot temperature for a long time
- Its plate and the relative of the electromagnetic coil are separated, so the water stains can be discharged in time
- The external metal temperature probe directly accesses the bottom of the pot, accurately measures the temperature of the pot body
- 99 different cooking temperatures allows you to adjust the firepower according to your needs for cooking
The Xiaomi Mijia DCL01CM Induction Cooker will become an essential appliance thanks to its high efficiency, easy operation, and compact size. The stove requires minimal space to place. So it will be an ideal option for a summer residence and any small kitchen. You can cook on the stove using any pot to which the magnet is magnetized. One of the advantages of the Mi induction cooker that is worth mentioning is that it works with electromagnetic field generation technology. However, one of the main advantages of this technology is the saving of energy and the reduction of cooking time.
Xiaomi Mijia DCL01CM Induction Cooker Features
The stove only lights up when you place the pots on it. At the same time, the energy is not used to heat the stove, but to heat the pots and products inside. Therefore, it is correct to use induction cookware that provides a large contact surface. In addition, the Mi Induction Cooker is a unique induction device that supports five intensity modes. A normal induction cooker regulates the temperature by switching it on and off, always operating at the same power. This cooker can reduce the generation frequency of the field to ensure more accurate maintenance of the low temperature. It is essentially necessary for certain foods.
To ensure stable positioning of the dishes on the stove, there is a special silicone rim around the perimeter of the countertop to prevent the dishes from tilting or sliding off. Moreover, to ensure that the plate remains stable on the work surface. It features special legs that provide a secure grip on the table surface. On the other hand, there are 99 different cooking temperatures. So, you can adjust the firepower according to your needs for cooking.
- Easy to operate
- External temperature sensor
- Precise temperature control 99 heat settings
- Low temperature cooking More than 100 cooking modes
- Remote control via app
- Not found
Specification: Xiaomi Mijia DCL01CM Induction Cooker
Current: $136.28 | Average: $136.28 | The lowest: $136.28 | 1 records in DB | Price monitoring since 2022-07-22