Xiaomi Mijia 1C Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- Adopts the visual dynamic navigation system for more accuracy and efficiency
- With VSLAM + 4-core CPU, it is able to locate the exact position of the robot in real-time and intelligently draw the working path
- Equipped with a brushless motor for 2500Pa powerful suction, adjust the air duct design, easily absorb dust particles
- 15 types of multi-directional sensors, sensitive to various complex environments, and easy to avoid obstacles
- 20mm crossing obstacle, 8.2cm slim body, easily climb the threshold, rails, carpet, easy go to the bottom of the bed, cabinet, and sofa
- Automatically recharge when less than 15% of battery power
- Comes with a 200ml water tank, precision water control
Intelligent Vacuum Cleaner
This is a compact, cordless and intelligent home appliance, combining the functionality of a maintenance-free Mijia 1C and mop in one. That makes it the perfect cleaning aid. The new model has dimensions of 353 mm x 350 mm x 81.5 mm. The last dimension is the most important, especially for people who have furniture on their feet. The height is 81.55 mm. It will allow you to drive under most chests of drawers and other furniture. The Xiaomi Mijia 1C vacuum cleaner is capable of overcoming obstacles up to 2cm high.
High Precision at a Low Price
The algorithm VSLAM makes the precise selection of the cleaning route, and the Cortex A7 chip with Mali 400 GPU brings the required computing power. The suction power is 2500 Pa.
The Mijia 1C Vacuum Cleaner has a 2400mAh battery. This is enough to clean an area of 120 square meters. The capacity of the dirt tank is 600 ml. In addition, the water tank is 200 ml. As you guess, the vacuum cleaner is equipped with a mop. This function was first introduced in the Roborock S50.
Fastest Navigation System
A vision sensor consists of two gyroscopes and has a camera. Also, there are 15 detectors on the entire surface of the device. All this makes the vacuum cleaner assesses in a split second where it is and where it should go. It sees all the obstacles and these detectors protect it from falling down the stairs. This system is so advanced that even if the vacuum cleaner discharges during cleaning, it will come back to complete the vacuum when the battery is automatically charged.
- Suction power
- Virtual wall
Specification: Xiaomi Mijia 1C Robot Vacuum Cleaner
Current: $339.99 | Average: $278.08 | The lowest: $40.41 | 4 records in DB | Price monitoring since 2022-07-22
Current: $229.99 | Average: $227.66 | The lowest: $179.99 | 3 records in DB | Price monitoring since 2022-08-17