Xiaomi Mi 10T 5G 6.67″
- Features a 64MP Sony IMX primary sensor, 13MP ultra-wide angle camera, and a 5MP macro lens for picture-perfect captures in any situation
- Equipped with the industry’s first 7-stage intelligent AdaptiveSync display
- Comes with further network optimization features like Wi-Fi 6 and MultiLink technology
- Equipped with the entertainment seriously with the 144Hz ultra-high refresh rate panel and the dual stereo speakers
- Works through the day with the 5000mAh high-capacity battery and 33W dual-split fast charge technology
- Features Qualcomm Snapdragon 865, UFS 3.1 and an LPDDR5 RAM
Potential buyers usually focus on the display, design, camera, and battery factors when buying a suitable smartphone meeting their needs and requirements. Overall, the Xiaomi Mi 10T packs interesting specifications that will perhaps mostly meet the preferences of the users.
Xiaomi Mi 10T Key Features
Starting with the display, the Xiaomi Mi 10T sports a 6.67-inch screen. Though this is not OLED but an eye-catching LCD panel. The smartphone supports a resolution of 2400 x 1080 and a pixel density of 395 pixels per inch. In addition, the display adopts Xiaomi’s AdaptiveSync technology. To clarify, this technology simply regulates the refresh rate of the screen. It typically goes up to 144Hz. As a result, apps supporting high refresh rates such as the MIUI interface, games, and different apps look smooth and works without delays. It is also worth mentioning that the AdaptiveSync technology is really a notable update in the industry of smartphones. Finally, the display supports HDR10 and reaches up to 673 nits of maximum brightness.
As for the camera, there are three cameras on the back of the Mi 10T. These 3 cameras are 108MP, 13MP, and 5MP respectively. The main 108MP camera is actually a Samsung sensor featuring optical image stabilization. We cannot fail to mention that this main camera also includes up to 30x digital zoom. On the other hand, the 13MP camera adopts a 123° ultra-wide angle. At the same time, the 5MP one is suitable for macro shots. It is worth highlighting that the camera uses an automatic HDR by default and an AI camera feature.
In terms of software, the Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro 5G runs Android 10 with MIUI 12.0.10. In addition, the device includes 8GB of RAM, and non-expandable 128GB base storage. Moreover, the phone works on Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor delivering a smooth and enjoyable user experience.
- Beautiful, and super-smooth 144Hz display
- Snappy performance
- Versatile cameras
- Superb battery life
- Speaker lacks in mid and lower-end frequencies
Specification: Xiaomi Mi 10T 5G 6.67″