Xiaomi Electric Scooter Pro 2019
- Powered by a 12.8Ah / 37V Li-ion battery pack with a battery capacity of 474Wh
- Equipped with the alarm and motor lock function, front and rear safety lights
- Features the IP54 water resistance
- Equipped with a dual brake system, the front wheel has E-ABS anti-lock system, while the rear wheel uses a mechanical disk brake
- Comes with 6 protection functions to protect your electric scooter
- Equipped with a kinetic energy recovery system that converts kinetic energy into electric energy
- Comes with smart apps that can track your cycling habits, riding speed, battery life, etc
The Xiaomi Electric Scooter Pro features a high-performance engine, extended battery life up to 45 km, three driving modes, and a built-in display for convenient monitoring.
Xiaomi Electric Scooter Pro Features
Firstly, it is a foldable electric scooter with an IP54 rating. This essentially means that it is ‘splash-proof’. As for its dimensions, it measures 113x43x118 cm and 13x43x49 cm. So, it offers a compact and safe design, it is perfect for storing at home, in the office, or in the trunk of your car. It is suitable for adults and teenagers for fun.
As we have already mentioned above, this machine offers you 3-speed modes. In addition, you will surely be able to easily switch between ECO mode, Standard mode (D), and Sports mode (S) by double-pressing the power button. Furthermore, this button has many other uses. For example, you can press the button on the top and the scooter will turn on or hold it for three seconds and it will switch off. In another operation, if the machine is on, with a single tap you can turn the light on/off or with a double-tap switch between speed modes.
As for the performance, it comes with a more powerful engine. Its engine normal power is 300W and the maximum power is now 600W. In addition to that, the incredible electric scooter can reach 25 km/h with this powerful engine.
As for its display, thanks to it you can also see your speed, remaining battery capacity, and other settings. In addition, the display shows the remaining power and current speed in real-time and it will also remind you when to charge the battery and to ride safely. Moreover, this machine also features a huge 12 mAh (800 Wh) battery. So, thanks to this battery the scooter can handle up to 45 km.
- Easy to operate
- Multiple riding modes
- Improved battery life
- A little bit heavy
Specification: Xiaomi Electric Scooter Pro 2019