Xiaomi 12T Pro
- The high-quality material ensures a solid & gorgeous physique and lucrative design in punch-hole display consideration
- 6.67-inch AMOLED touchscreen supports narrow bezels, 2712x1220p resolution, 120Hz refresh rate and Dolby vision
- Android 12 OS (MIUI 13) is a superior software platform with numerous privacy and security features across multiple apps
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 processor triggers improved and efficient processing operations and seamless multitasking
- 5000 mAh Li-Po battery produces good endurance and supports 120W wired charging
- 200MP triple-cam system promises to bring high-resolution photos and videos along with nice selfies
- Multiple connectivity options incorporate Bluetooth 5.2, dual-band Wi-Fi, NFC, OTG, USB Type-C, and GPS
Xiaomi 12T Pro 5G smartphone is an Android device with an astonishing 200MP triple-cam module and many other high-end configurations. It is a glorious package of Android 12 OS (MIUI 13), Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 chipset, up to 12GB/256GB storage, and a 5000mAh battery.
Appearance and Build
Physically, the 5G Android phone is a true compilation of spectacular design and elegant build aesthetics. It is a slim, portable, and lightweight device with a 6.67” display and a unique back panel. You can see the triple-lens module in the upper left corner of the device. In terms of physical dimensions, the Xiaomi smartphone measures 163.1×75.9×8.6mm and weighs 205g.
The front panel of the handset advocates a 6.67-inch AMOLED touch display. It comes with a range of configurations to trigger exceptional navigation and scrolling experience. You will get 2712x1220p resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio, 446 PPI pixels density, 500nits brightness, and Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
In terms of software corridor, the 5G phone acknowledges the latest Android 12 OS based on the MIUI 13 custom skin. With this sort of advanced edition, users will have smoother navigation, balanced app management, and a superior user interface.
The overall performance of the Xiaomi 12T Pro depends on the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 processor. It takes the responsibility to generate stable and faster processing of operations. It is an octa-core mechanism to deliver matchless performance at lower power consumption. Also, it has up to 12GB RAM and Adreno 730 GPU. The internal storage will be up to 256GB.
There is a more efficient 5000mAh non-removable battery inside the power department of the handset. It supports 120W wired charging through the Type-C port. It also involves 200MP+8MP+2MP cameras, a 20MP single selfie camera, Bluetooth, dual-band Wi-Fi, a fingerprint scanner, OTG, and three-color options.
- 6.67" AMOLED 120Hz touchscreen
- Android 12 (MIUI 13) OS
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 powerful chipset
- 200MP triple-cam module
- Didn't find
Current: $896.67 | Average: $786.57 | The lowest: $757.52 | 7 records in DB | Price monitoring since 2022-12-24