X-Tron X30 Electric Scooter
- An aluminum alloy frame is utilized to develop a sturdy and solid physique to achieve up to 200kg payload capacity
- LED display panel permits riders to track battery status, current speed, and mileage in real-time
- 2800Wx2 brushless motors can touch max 85 km/h speed and 50-degree gradient climbing
- 60V 28.8Ah lithium battery provides longer service to cover 100km on every charge along with safety measures
- 11” off-road tires can offer a comfortable and efficient riding experience with anti-slip and wear-resistant provisions
- Dual headlights demonstrate enough brightness to illuminate your commuting during nighttime
- A double disc braking system confirms more convenience and enhances safety in emergency
X-Tron X30 Electric Scooter is a wonderful vehicle to meet riders’ daily commuting needs. It comes in a tough, solid, and simple design with a number of performance-centric configurations to facilitate people with superior commuting. 2800Wx2 motors, 28.8Ah battery, and 11” tough tires are some of the highlighting prospects.
Design and Build
The physical construction looks impressive and solid with the aluminum alloy frame. The design is carved fantastically with dual headlights at the front and an LED display on the handle. In the folding state, the X-tron scooter measures 130x60x46cm in the folding state. At the bottom, you’ll notice a pair of 11-inch tires to complete the construction.
The involvement of an LED display panel is another innovative feature. You will have the liberty to track real-time information such as battery status, speed, mileage, etc., to enjoy an informed journey.
With dual 2800W brushless motors, enthusiasts are free to enjoy a powerful performance with exceptional speed and strength. It derives enormous efficiency for commuters, and they will enjoy a max of 85km/h speed and good torque. Incredibly, it gets the dexterity to climb up to a 50-degree gradient without any hassle.
In the power department, the X-Tron X30 Electric Scooter comprises a 60V 28.8Ah lithium battery to meet daily power requirements. After charging fully, it promises to deliver up to 100km of mileage. The charging time is 6-8 hours.
At the bottom panel, the vehicle equips 11-inch off-road tires on both sides. It is a tough integration to accommodate the max 200kg payload capacity across all sorts of road conditions. The tires are wear-resistant and have anti-skid and anti-slip profiles to ensure you observe a pleasant journey. Additionally, there is also a dual hydraulic braking module to enhance the overall safety of riders.
- Foldable and sturdy design
- Powerful 5600W motor
- 60V 28.8Ah lithium battery
- Didn't find
Current: $2399.99 | Average: $2,399.99 | The lowest: $2399.99 | 1 records in DB | Price monitoring since 2022-08-24