Tronxy X5SA-2E 3D Printer
- The aluminum metal body provides superior design aesthetics along with a sturdy and tough build and portable design
- Printing performance is exceptional with a 0.4mm nozzle, 330x330x400mm build a base, and 100mm/s print speed
- 24V 360W power supply helps perform functions efficiently with dual titan extruders and filament run-out detections
- 3.5” touch display allows you to manage operations and monitor real-time printing processes
- Auto-levelling is easier and more convenient with 16-point data transmission for efficient printing
- Windows/macOS/Linux OS brings more freedom and versatility to make printing processes efficient and smoother
- The industrial-grade motherboard offers ultra-silent printing operations to achieve high efficiency and stability
Tronxy X5SA-2E 3D Printer comes with dual auto-leveling sensors, dual titan extruders, and ultra-silent drivers. It has a 3.5” color touch display panel as well as a larger 330x330x400mm build area to bring a magnificent printing experience.
Physically, the Tronxy 3D printer is a pretty compact, lightweight, and sturdy build with 580x645x640mm physical dimensions and 14.5kg weight. You’ll find a 3.5” LCD display, 330x330x400mm printing area, dual Z-axis, and dual filament holding integrations. Also, it brings the facility to connect external devices via USB cable and microSD card. Overall, the printing machine looks impressive across all departments to produce high-quality prints every time.
In terms of print parameters, enthusiasts will enjoy an exceptional performance with dual-color printing procedures. The nozzle diameter is 0.4mm to create beautiful objects on a larger 330x330x400mm build area. The printing speed and print thickness are 100mm/s and 0.1-0.4mm, respectively. It can utilize multiple materials, including ABS, HIPS, Wood, PC, TPU, and PLA.
Furthermore, the machine uses a 24V 360W power supply to operate and manage printing affairs efficiently. It comprises a dual Z-axis and stable structure along with ultra-quieter drivers and resumes functions after power-off. Additionally, users will have access to dual titan extruders and filament run-out detections alongside FDM molding technology. The hotbed temperature can go up to 100-degree Celsius.
On the front, a 3.5-inch touch display panel lets you manage and control printing operations effortlessly. It permits users to direct things as per needs to develop vivid and colorful prints. You’ll have the choice to select working modes and monitor other data in real-time.
Leveling is easier and simpler than ever before since the Tronxy X5SA-2E 3D Printer integrates A11-round detection with 16 points of data transmission. It will help you bring the hotbed in level to obtain the best prints every time. Moreover, it also supports Windows/macOS/Linux OS and multiple find formats.
- Tough aluminum body
- 3.5" Display panel for controls
- Dual filament holding
- 330x330x400mm printing area
- Didn't find
Current: $433.87 | Average: $360.82 | The lowest: $26.99 | 8 records in DB | Price monitoring since 2022-08-24