RadioMaster TX16S RC Transmitter Max Edition
- Equipped with the STM32F429BIT6 MCU and industrial-grade 4.3-inch 480*272 outdoor-readable color touch panel screen
- Comes with the full-size high-quality HALL sensor gimbals with CNC aluminum facias and wheel menu button
- Supports telemetry (protocol and receiver dependent) and full speed native TBS crossfires(400K)
- Equipped with the memory 16M (can be expanded by micro SD card) and improved JR module slot
- Supports voice function, vibration reminder function and three-color LED status display
- Equipped with the USB-C charging port with 2cell battery management, USB-C simulator and PC connection port
- Comes with 6-flight mode buttons (Pixhawk and more!) and an Internal multi-protocol RF system
The RadioMaster TX16S Max Edition is one of the latest-generation RC controllers in the market. It supports a 2.4 GHz multi-protocol module. The transmitter work with the OpenTX firmware.
RadioMaster TX16S Max Edition Features
In terms of specifications, the RadioMaster TX16S is quite functional thanks to its class-leading ergonomics and a good grip. It supports an external SD port and a 4.3-inch touch screen. It is also worth highlighting that touch screens were not available before OpenTX 2.4. In addition, this screen indicates the selected model, telemetry, battery, trim, etc. However, what gives the transmitter a very modern appearance are the colored CNC parts. These CNC parts are available in 5 color options. Thus, you can choose your desired color and match it with the radio. Perhaps, you should buy it separately. This is because this color option is limited.
This TX16S features 4 different chip modules in just one board. These modules are CC2500, NRF24L01, A7105, and CYRF6936. Thanks to modules like this, the RadioMaster can connect to all radio-frequency protocols. On the other hand, the transmitter uses a USB-C port that functions as a data port, simulator connection. Due to the USB-C connection, you can adapt the firmware to a future version. In addition, the transmitter comes with Hall Sensor gimbals making the user experience smoother.
As we have mentioned above, this RadioMaster transmitter sports OpenTX software. You can program the software according to your needs and requirements, as the software includes a wide range of functionalities. In terms of the battery capacity, the transmitter sports a 2x Li-Ion or 2S LiPo battery. You can charge the battery using the built-in USB-C charger. The RadioMaster TX16S includes a battery box for a 2×18650 battery and a USB-C cable. We cannot fail to mention that the 18650 cells can handle 4.2V charging voltage.
- Compatible with OpenTX
- Wheel menu button
- Voice function
- Vibration reminder function
- Improved JR module slot
- Not found
Specification: RadioMaster TX16S RC Transmitter Max Edition