OnePlus Buds Pro 2 TWS Earbuds
- High-grade build quality features glossy and matte finish with in-ear wearing style and dual color options
- Dual (6mm & 11mm) dynamic drivers produce exceptional audio profiles with crisp highs and deep bass
- Bluetooth v5.2 chip will ensure consolidated connectivity and smoother data transmission within 10m radius
- Earbuds will offer up to 39h (ANC-disabled) collective playing time on every charge
- Efficient touch control panel on back will support you with convenient management of songs, volume and phone calls
- Active Noise Cancellation technology (ANC) provides crystal-clear (up to 48dB) phone calls in noisy environments
- 54ms low-latency mode is excellent for avid gamers to support them with undelay audio response
OnePlus Buds Pro 2 TWS Earbuds are a new pair of wireless earphones launched in China alongside the OnePlus 11. It is a successor to the previously-launched OnePlus Buds Pro. The same products will surface in India on February 7. The wireless earphones adopt a similar design to its predecessor. Users will find new Dynaudio tuning, ANC noise cancellation, dual (6mm & 11mm) drivers, Bluetooth 5.2, and 54ms low-latency mode. Let’s find out more details!
Design and Build
Physically, the new pair of OnePlus wireless earbuds reflect very similar design aesthetics to its previous edition. Users will have two color options – Black and Green. The in-ear-wearing profile looks fabulous in the glossy and matte finish. It uses high-grade materials to construct a body that feels comfortable and elegant to watch. Earbuds comprise a little stem along with three microphones each and a touch control panel. Additionally, the charging case also looks ergonomic in the square design with rounded corners. The top side mentions the brand name and the new Dynaudio technology. It is an IP55-rated product.
In terms of sound performance, the new OnePlus earbuds comprise a unique combination of dual drivers on each. They include 6mm and 11mm drivers to generate superior sound outputs with crisp highs and deep bass. It also introduces the advanced Dynaudio tuning technology to enhance the listening experience of users. They will enjoy Hi-Res Audio modules in collaboration with LHDC 5.0 audio codec and 360-degree spatial audio. Moreover, wireless earphones will deliver a 54ms low-latency mode to support avid gamers.
Like many other similar audio integrations in the market, OnePlus’s latest earbuds also utilize Bluetooth technology to accommodate wireless connections. It installs Bluetooth 5.2 chip to let users enjoy seamless connectivity within a 10m radius. With the ‘dual connection’ feature, one can also connect earbuds with two devices concurrently.
The power endurance of OnePlus Buds Pro 2 TWS Earbuds will be as long as 9 hours (ANC disable) after every charge. You will enjoy up to 39-hour playing time with the charging case. But with ANC-enabled, it will last up to 6 hours approximately.
On the back of the earbuds, you will find a touch control panel. It allows you to make some gentle clicks to manage playlists and phone calls. The ANC (up to 48dB) noise cancellation system will trigger clear phone calls.
- Dual (6mm & 11mm) powerful drivers
- Up to 39h endurance with charging case
- Solid Bluetooth v5.2 wireless connectivity
- Up to 48dB Active Noise Cancellation
- Didn't find
Current: $207.87 | Average: $226.32 | The lowest: $207.87 | 2 records in DB | Price monitoring since 2023-01-05