Onebot S6 Folding Electric Bike
- Magnesium alloy frame brings a tough and strong physique with an attractive appearance and 120kg payload capacity
- The LCD display on the handle is pledged to deliver valuable data, including the remaining battery, speed, mileage, and mode
- 250W brushless motor offers efficient performance with 25km/h speed and 15-degree gradient climbing
- 36V 6.4Ah lithium battery is promised to obtain a 15km range in purely electric mode with 5h charging time
- 16×1.95” rubber tires are tough and solid with anti-slip and anti-skid attributes to conquer rugged terrains confidently
- The dual-disc braking system provides a safer and secure journey and efficient braking in emergency
- IPX4 waterproof rating is there to prevent adverse effects of mild showers and drizzle
Onebot S6 Folding Electric Bike is particularly screwed for adventure lovers with numerous advanced specifications and elegant structure. The magnesium alloy unibody frame delivers solid craftsmanship to obtain more efficiency along with the 250W motor, 6.4Ah battery, and dual disc brakes.
Physically, the Onebot bike acknowledges a uniquely-molded design derived from a high-grade magnesium alloy frame. It is tough, strong, and durable to host up to 120kg load capacity. It combines a LED flashlight on the front, a display on the handle, 16” wheels, and a dual-disc braking system. In the folding and unfolding states, it measures 800x430x540mm and 1330x580x1040mm, respectively, weighing 18.8kg.
Further, riders will have the facility to track real-time bike data. The LCD display unit integrated on the handlebar intends to serve riders with useful information, including the current speed, mileage, gear shifting, battery status, etc.
The critical consideration is the inbuilt 250W brushless motor to support the vehicle’s overall functionality. It operates efficiently, generating a max speed of 25km/h and 12nm torque. People will enjoy a comfortable journey on bumpy, tough, and uneven road conditions with more than 15-degree climbing ability. There are 3-speed modes – High, Mid, and low.
The folding bike configures a 21700 36V 6.4Ah lithium battery to manage the power department confidently. It has the courage and daring to achieve a max of 15km of mileage in the purely electric mode and 50km of mileage in the power-assisted mode. Additionally, it promotes several protection and safety measures, including overcharging, overheating, short circuits, over-voltage, etc.
At the bottom, Onebot S6 Folding Electric Bike has a couple of 16×1.95” rubber tires to ensure a comfortable trip for riders. It involves anti-skid, anti-slip, and anti-puncture properties to face tough roads and complex terrains confidently. Moreover, it integrates a dual-disc braking system to capture enhanced safety in an emergency.
- Attractive and durable design
- Powerful 250W motor
- Anti-skid rubber tires
- Bit poor battery life
Current: $799.99 | Average: $799.99 | The lowest: $799.99 | 1 records in DB | Price monitoring since 2022-08-24