Mankeel W7 Electric Surfboard
- One-piece, fully waterproof design protects internal components, making it more flexible and secure
- 240Wx2 motors are efficient in producing good performance and 0.8m/s – 1.8m/s speed to deliver an extraordinary experience
- 6000mAh lithium battery looks competent to facilitate up to 60min of surfing on every charge
- 50m (164ft) deep diving depth is survivable to let users enjoy a magnificent surfing experience through the more bottomless ocean
- Enthusiasts can install a camera in the front to capture the wonderful moment while you swim
- The child safety lock is offered for the protection of children and the whole family with multiple safety guarantees
Mankeel W7 Electric Surfboard is an excellent piece of equipment to serve adventure lovers with extreme fun and buoyant surfing. It is a small-sized surfboard coming in multiple color options and bringing a variety of gameplays to enjoy diverse underwater scenarios. It equips a 6000mAh battery, dual 240W motors, and 50m diving depth.
Design and Construction
Users will most likely grab an attractive, fabulous, and innovative design in multiple color options. The Mankeel surfboard highlights a one-piece full waterproof physique that is elegantly molded to gain excellence and popularity. The IP68 waterproof rating prevents the water from getting inside when you dive up to 50m depth. You can see two motors integrated on both side units while the central part houses a powerful battery. Moreover, it also features a child safety lock along with the 4.7kg weight and 540x280x190mm physical dimensions.
Individuals will have access to excellent and unforgettable surfing since the board integrates a duo of 240W motors fitted in both wings. It further highlights two fans with a safety grill in the front. Hence, it allows you to capture 12kgf thrust and 0.2kg buoyancy in addition to the 0.8m/s – 1.8m/s speed and 50m/164ft depth.
In the middle, the electric surfboard installs a 6000 mAh (133.2Wh) lithium battery to support power requirements. On every single charge, the 1.4kg-weighted battery is promised to serve users with up to 60min life to enhance your surfing experience.
It is another significant consideration adventurers might be analyzing seriously. The electrical surfing board permits people to dive deeper into the water to explore more thrill and fun. It can drag you up to the depth of 50m (164ft) to unlock multiple possibilities in the ocean world.
Furthermore, the Mankeel W7 Electric Surfboard allows adventure-liking people to install a camera in the front to record every moment and exciting scene in the water. Hence, you’ll have access to several gameplays and a variety of scenes to observe exceptional surfing experiences.
- Unique design
- Efficient performance
- Good battery
- IP68 waterproof
- Didn't find
Specification: Mankeel W7 Electric Surfboard
Current: $499 | Average: $701.59 | The lowest: $359.99 | 5 records in DB | Price monitoring since 2022-08-20