Lankeleisi RV700 Electric Bike
- Aluminum alloy frame implementation brings astounding design crafted for comfortable riding experience and 150kg load capacity
- LCD screen is IP64 waterproof and shows crucial traveling information in real-time
- 1000W powerful brushless motor achieves excellent performance and efficiency with up to 42km/h speed
- 26×4.0 fat tires are sturdy enough to adapt to all road conditions and give exceptional riding experience
- Dual hydraulic disc brake with CNC anode integrated mold ensures comfortable traveling and safety
- 48V 16Ah long-lasting battery provides up to 55km mileage on Electric Mode and 130km in Power Assisted Mode
- Three riding modes: Electric Mode, Power Assist Mode, and Riding Mode
The Lankeleisi RV700 Electric Bike offers increased riding comfort and a noiseless and vibration-free drive. The IP54 waterproof rating ensures extended power life.
Lankeleisi RV700 Electric Bike Design & Display
The Lankeleisi electric bike uses extended durability with an aluminium alloy frame and supports a weight load of up to 150kg. The shock spring on the body of the electric bike ensures a comfortable and less bumpy ride. You will enjoy increased riding comfort due to the 26-inch 40-fat tires, which effectively reduce noise and vibration. The electric bike adopts an HD LED display, which helps you to monitor current mileage, driving speed, remaining battery, time of driving and other information.
Lankeleisi RV700 Electric Bike Battery & Motor
The RV700 electric bike uses a rechargeable battery pack, which offers an easier to charge option and is easier to replace as compared to other models. You may travel hundreds of kilometers by just carrying a couple of extra battery packs for backup. The battery can be fully charged in 5-6 hours. The electric bike comes equipped with a large battery capacity of 16ah, which offers a longer driving mileage of 55km under pure electric range and 130km under power assist range. The electric bike uses a powerful 1000W motor, which delivers 42km/h max speed and supports a 35-degree mountain slope.
Brakes, Oil Spring Suspension
The RV700 Electric Bike uses dual hydraulic disc brakes, which help to apply immediate braking with extra safety during critical moments. The oil spring suspension helps to avoid as many bumps as possible.
Shimano 7-Speed Rear Transmission & Modes
The Shimano 7-speed rear transmission helps you gain maximum speed without much effort from the pedals. You can easily ride on different terrains with the help of the Shimano 7S gear system. The three electric modes, such as electric mode, power assist mode, and riding mode, help to meet your requirements.
- Good load capacity
- Powerful motor
- Impressive mileage and speed
- A bit larger charging time
Current: $2434.29 | Average: $2,142.89 | The lowest: $1875.99 | 4 records in DB | Price monitoring since 2022-07-26