IWO Pro DT8 Ultra+
- The high-grade chassis appears fabulous with interchangeable tubular silicone straps and a lightweight body
- 2.1” high-resolution touch screen provides good visuals with 485x420p resolution and impressive brightness
- Smartwatch features several health trackers, i.e., heart-rate scanner, blood pressure monitor, and ambient pressure
- Bluetooth 5.0 wireless connectivity and NFC support will extend customer satisfaction immensely
- 280 mAh battery offers up to 5 days of endurance with typical usage, along with a wireless charging facility
- The inbuilt speaker will support users to make phone calls to deliver more convenience and delight
The IWO Pro DT8 Ultra+ smartwatch is a majestic integration with an Apple Watch-like design and high-tech configurations. It is also known as DT8 Ultra Pro. Users will get a larger 2.1” display, Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity, GPS tracking and NFC support. The wearable also comes with up to 5-day battery life as well as some health tracking modules.
In terms of physical design, the smart wrist wearable looks crazy in the trending square physical aesthetics. It resembles Apple Watch in terms of external appearance and an interchangeable tubular silicone strap. On the right side, the IWO watch hosts a rotary crown and a functional key. There is a massive 2.1” touch display with ultra-narrow bezels. The thicker watch case will feel no burden on the wrist.
On the front face, the latest smart wearable adopts a larger 2.1-inch touch display panel in the slim-bezel design. It is a high-resolution screen that can produce 485x420p resolution and good brightness. Users will have no difficulty viewing data in any scenario.
Furthermore, the IWO Pro DT8 Ultra+ smartwatch has some efficient and advanced health-monitoring profiles. It configures a heart-rate sensor, blood pressure monitor, and ambient pressure monitor. The accuracy of these biometric tools is unclear yet.
Enthusiast users will have the provision to enjoy Bluetooth calling, thanks to the Bluetooth 5.0 chip. The inbuilt speaker will accommodate your phone calls. Additionally, you will be eligible to unlock smart doors and locks using the NFC module.
As far as the power circuit is related, the latest smart wristwatch is again ready to meet your daily needs confidently. It installs a 280mAh battery to trigger good working sessions on every charge. People can charge the battery wireless in five hours. Every single charge can run the machine for up to 5 days in the typical usage scenario. The standby time will be approx. 20 days, however.
- 2.1" larger HD display
- Heart rate and blood pressure monitor
- Up to 5-day battery life
- Bluetooth calling support
- No sports mode
Current: $33.88 | Average: $34.61 | The lowest: $29.31 | 5 records in DB | Price monitoring since 2023-01-07