Infinix Zero Ultra 5G
- The high-quality build is solid and durable in a unique and portable physique and punch-hole design
- 6.8-inch AMOLED 120Hz touchscreen imparts superior picture quality with 387 PPI and 2400x1080p resolution
- XOS 12 OS (based on Android 12) is efficient with smoother navigation and user interface
- MediaTek Dimensity 920 octa-core processor will create smoother multitasking and efficient data processing
- 4500 mAh Li-Po battery with 180W wired charging ensures good endurance on every charge
- 200MP triple-cam mechanism along with a 32MP selfie shooter will generate HQ photos, videos, and video calls
- Bluetooth, dual-band Wi-Fi, GPS, OTG, and Type-C port bring solid and stable connectivity for quick data transfer
Infinix Zero Ultra 5G Smartphone installs Android 12 (XOS 12) OS. It musters plenty of high-end specifications to generate efficient performance. The 5G handset shows an elegant design, slim body, and punch-hole display. It integrates a 6.8” 120Hz display, 200MP triple-camera system on the back, 8GB/256GB storage, MediaTek Dimensity 920 SoC, fingerprint scanner, and a 4500mAh battery.
Build & Design
In terms of physical construction, the 5G device exhibits a superior build and appearance with high-grade plastic materials. On the front, the handset features a 6.8” touchscreen with curved edges but no bezels. The punch-hole style looks gorgeous in the center. On the back, buyers will notice a stylish mechanism with the triple-cam module placed in the upper left corner. Physically, the Infinix 5G phone measures 165.5×74.5×8.8mm and weighs 213g.
When we come to the software zone, the 5G smartphone demonstrates a skillful approach with XOS 12 OS based on Android 12. It is a good integration to reflect enhanced privacy and smoother navigation.
It is an attractive component with a punch-hole design in the center. It measures 6.8” diagonally with AMOLED and 120Hz profiles. Enthusiasts will grab excellent visuals with 2400x1080p resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio, and 387 PPI pixels density, and a 90% screen-to-body ratio.
In terms of processing skills, the handset configures a MediaTek Dimensity 920 octa-core processor to generate improved performance. It is a blend of two Cortex-A78 (2.5GHz) and six Cortex-A55 (2.0GHz) cores. The CPU also snatches assistance from the MALI-G68 MC4 GPU and 8GB RAM. The internal storage is 256GB.
Avid users will enjoy phenomenal photography thanks to the mesmerizing 200MP main camera, a 13MP ultrawide lens, and a 2MP macro camera. Similarly, the front side of the device hosts a single 32MP shooter to produce HQ selfies. Additionally, the Infinix Zero Ultra 5G smartphone comprises a 4500mAh battery (180W wired charging), Bluetooth, GPS, dual-band Wi-Fi, FM Radio, stereo speakers, a USB Type-C port, and OTG.
- 6.8" AMOLED 120Hz display
- MediaTek Dimensity 920 efficient processor
- Long-lasting 4500mAh battery
- 200MP triple-cam module
- Didn't find