Infinix Zero 5G
- High-grade plastic material achieves elegance and uniqueness along with ergonomic design aesthetics and slim body
- 6.78” IPS display provides good user experience with 388 PPI, 500nit brightness and 2460x1080p resolution
- XOS 10 (Android 11) OS manages software operations proficiently and delivers improved privacy and security features
- MediaTek Dimensity 900 octa-core processor offers reliable performance across complex processing operations
- 5000 mAh long-lasting battery delivers impressive endurance along with 33W wired charging
- 48MP rear 3-camera module will generate excellent photography and HQ selfies with 16MP front camera
- 8GB RAM & 128GB ROM looks fabulous to store large volume of data and smoother multitasking
Infinix Zero 5G smartphone is a presentation of unique reflection and excellent craftsmanship. The slim and portable smartphone runs XOS 10 OS based on Android 11. It boasts a 6.78” display, MediaTek Dimensity 900 octa-core chipset, 8GB/128GB larger storage, 48MP triple-rear camera and a 5000mAh battery. You can choose from three color options.
Physically, the 5G handset shows elegance and style to be the prime qualities. It is drafted professionally to woo buyers with attractive surfaces across both panels. The front side of the device has a 6.78-inch touchscreen with ultra-narrow bezels. The plastic frame looks gorgeous and durable with sleek aesthetics. The physical measurement of the Infinix smartphone is 168.7×76.5×8.8mm and it weighs only 199g.
The front surface acknowledges a 6.78-inch IPS LCD display with some intuitive characteristics. It intends to present data more clearly and vibrantly, thanks to a 120Hz refresh rate, 500nit brightness, 388 PPI pixels density and 2460x1080p resolution.
Further, the Infinix 5G phone installs XOS 10 OS in the software department based on Android 11. This is a more innovative consideration that promises to achieve impactful progress in terms of performance, navigation, and interface.
As far as the chipset is related, the Infinix Zero 5G smartphone configures the latest MediaTek MT6877 Dimensity 900 eight-core SoC. The 6nm-based chip includes two ARM Cortex-A78 (2.4GHz) cores and six ARM Cortex-A55 (2.0GHz) cores. Meanwhile, the system will work efficiently in collaboration with MALI G68 MC4 graphics as well as 8GB RAM. Users can extend the already-integrated 128GB storage using an external card.
The photography skills of the device depend on the triple-cam system on the back. It adjoins 48MP+13MP+2MP shooters on the back. There is a single 16MP f/2.0 selfie snapper as well on the front. In the power compartment, the 5G handset houses a whopping 5000mAh battery with a 33W wired charger. In others, the 5G device hosts Bluetooth, dual-band WIFI, FM Radio, OTG, inbuilt speakers and a 3.5mm jack.
- Wide-angle 6.78" IPS display
- Larger 5000mAh battery
- 8GB/128GB larger RAM and storage
- Powerful MediaTek Dimensity 900 SoC
- Didn't find
Current: $301.23 | Average: $304.76 | The lowest: $296.23 | 6 records in DB | Price monitoring since 2022-12-24