Infinix Note 12 Pro 5G
- The high-quality build is elegant, glossy, and superior in its slim body and unique design aesthetics
- 6.7” AMOLED touchscreen offers an impressive user experience with 2400x1080p resolution and 393 PPI
- XOS 10.6 (Android 12) OS ensures smoother software operations and provides a remarkable user experience and security features
- MediaTek Dimensity 810 (6nm) octa-core processor will generate efficient performance against high-end applications
- 5000 mAh battery delivers long-lasting autonomy and endurance along with a 33W wired charging provision
- 108MP triple rear camera and 16MP selfies lens trigger excellent photography and HQ selfies
- Up to 8GB RAM & 256GB storage allows users to enjoy smoother multitasking and store a large volume of data
Infinix Note 12 Pro 5G smartphone is a superior package of result-driven features. The Android device can be your faithful companion XOS 10.6 OS (Android 12) and powerful MediaTek Dimensity 810 chipset. It boasts a 6.7” waterdrop notch display, 108MP triple-cam module, 8GB/256GB larger storage, and a larger 5000mAh battery. Details are ahead!
Physically, the smartphone captivates the mind at the prima facia through wonderful design aesthetics. It implements splendid creativity on both sides to bring elegance and durability together. The 5G device has a 6.7-inch touchscreen with a waterdrop notch design and narrow bezels. It also wears the Corning Gorilla Glass 3. The rear camera setting is molded in the upper left corner. The weight and physical dimensions of the Infinix 5G handset are 188g and 164.7×76.9x8mm.
The waterdrop notch touch panel is nice to see with the maximum 6.7” size diagonally. It is an AMOLED display panel to perform superbly in all situations. The upper side accommodates the Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. It will offer 2400x1080p resolution, 393 PPI pixels density, and a 20:9 aspect ratio.
The software department of the 5G smartphone device installs Android 12 OS with XOS 10.6. It shows the dexterity to achieve matchless triumphs in terms of performance, navigation, and interface. Enthusiasts will witness phenomenal privacy settings and multiple security features along with smoother UI.
Infinix has configured the 5G phone with the MediaTek MT6833P Dimensity 810 chipset based on the 6nm process technology. The octa-core processor involves two Cortex-A76 (2.4GHz) cores and six Cortex-A55 (2.0GHz) cores to generate efficient performance and processing utility. Meanwhile, the efficient processing chipset also supports MALI-G57 MC2 GPU and 8GB RAM. The internal space of up to 256GB can also be extended using the external card.
There are a total of 4 cameras located on the Infinix Note 12 Pro 5G. The triple-cam setting on the back includes a 108MP main camera, 2MP macro, and 2MP depth camera. Similarly, you will enjoy great selfies and video calls using the 16MP display-side shooter. The device encompasses a 5000mAh battery, 33W wired charging, dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, OTG, a 3.5mm jack, and dual color choices.
- Latest XOS 10.6 (Android 12) OS
- MediaTek Dimensity 810 powerful processor
- 5000mAh long-lasting battery
- 108MP rear triple cameras
- Didn't find
Current: $262.81 | Average: $260.56 | The lowest: $255.81 | 8 records in DB | Price monitoring since 2022-12-24