Atomstack A20 Laser Engraving Machine
- World’s first 20-Watt optical laser engraver with super high power for more productive results
- A new design laser with a knob has a built-in tool-free focusing module and adjusts the height of the laser
- Work anytime and anywhere with offline engraving and wide compatibility with various engraving software, operating systems, and file formats
- Upgraded fixed-focus lasers don’t require adjustment and offer high-energy cutting with accuracy
- All-aluminum-covered structure design for increased durability and accuracy; quick assembly in 20-30 minutes
- The combination of stepping motor and screw rod makes laser movement accurate and more durable
- 40% higher cutting speed with upgraded spot coupling technology & emergency stop button
Atomstack A20 Laser Engraving Machine comes with protection for the eyes from ultraviolet light. The new engraver will allow the users to increase the engraving area. To increase the engraving area, you just need to replace the frame component to fulfill your requirements for engraving. This engraving device prevents any unwanted accidental damage with the help of an emergency stop button to stop the machine at any time.
Power & Accuracy: Laser Engraving
This laser engraver is the first of its kind with 20 Watts of super high power. The output power increases with 6W laser coupling technology. It cuts thick tungsten and a black acrylic board in a single attempt. The thick stainless steel of 0.05mm allows cutting in a single go with the super high power of this laser engraver. This laser engraver air assist kit ensures an increase in cutting capacity with higher accuracy and quality.
Atomstack A20 Laser Engraving Machine Design
The structure of this laser engraver comes with aluminum alloy for the long life of the machine while maintaining accuracy while engraving. The quick assembly saves you much time because the entire structural design assembles possible in 10-20 minutes. This engraver offers an upgraded fixed focus laser which doesn’t require adjustment before engraving. The results and the higher energy cutting with the new laser are accurate. The new laser spot area comes in a smaller size as it is only 1/3 of the standard laser spot area.
Atomstack A20 Laser Engraving Machine Protection
With its new upgrades, the engraver will ensure that your eyes are safe while using it. The protective glass cover offers 97% protection of your eyes from harmful ultraviolet light. Also, people around you can easily watch the engraving with their naked eyes.
With the new upgrades to the operating software, engraving software, and file formats, the engraving machine offers more compatibility. We also get an application for the engraver, it will allow the user to operate the machine easily.
This engraver also ensures your engraving is not limited to one place. The terminal control panel supports offline engraving so that you are not restricted to computer requirements and can perform engraving anytime and anywhere.
- Super high power
- Newly Atomstack self-developed 32-bit motherboard
- Atomstack's self-developed mobile phone APP
- Did not find
Specification: Atomstack A20 Laser Engraving Machine
Current: $989.99 | Average: $989.99 | The lowest: $989.99 | 1 records in DB | Price monitoring since 2022-06-19