iFlight Protek R20 Analog FPV Racing Drone
- High-grade build material is solid to bring stunning design and lightweight physique in mechanical aesthetics
- 1105 6500KV motor pledges to deliver superior performance across diverse situations in collaboration with multiple protocols
- 1/4-inch CMOS FPV camera is great to capture good photos with 733x493p resolution and 160-degree FoV
- Whoop AIO F4 flight controller houses several buttons and systems to manage flight remotely
- iFlight FPV goggles boast 5.8GHz frequency, 2000mAh inbuilt battery and 4.3” screen to promote overall experience
- Commando 8 Radio transmitter reflects ELRS 2.4GHz 500mW output power and installs 2000mAh lithium battery
iFlight Protek R20 Analog FPV Racing Drone looks lightweight and elegant in the mechanism dashboard design. It adopts a set of good features and technicalities to be an ideal drone for beginners. The unit encompasses a CMOS image sensor, 3-blade four propellers, a commando 8 radio transmitter with dual 2000mAh batteries, and a 6500KV motor. Let’s find out more details!
Design and Construction
The FPV racing drone demonstrates an appealing design and build using durable and high-strength materials. The overall unit appears lightweight with the mechanical dashboard to trigger perfect aerial flight. Four corners feature three-blade propellers with a circular protection grill. On the front, the machine equips a camera while the bottom side shows the internal structure explicitly. Externally, the iFlight RC drone supports a remote controller with a small LED display in the middle. Physically, the drone comes with a 94mm wheelbase, 2.5mm bottom plate thickness, 132x122mm body size and 89.2g weight.
The key prospect to generate the required strength is the dedicated 1105 6500KV motor integrated into the dashboard. It is powerful enough to manage operations comprehensively in collaboration with onboard 20A BL_S 4-in-1 ESC and Q-H-15 ESC firmware. Moreover, the unit acknowledges SucceX Mini Force 5.8GHz 600mW VTX with IRC Tramp module.
The front side of the RC drone installs a C01 FPV camera. It is a 1/4-inch CMOS image sensor to bring 733Hx493V resolution, NTSC signal system, 160-degree FOV and global WDR. Users are supposed to contain efficient aerial photography with day/night color production and automatic D-WDR.
Furthermore, the iFlight Protek R20 Analog FPV Racing Drone acknowledges Whoop AIO F4 flight-controlling unit. It is a versatile system with a 7.4g weight and several high-end specs. You will find a micro-USB connector, STM32F411 MCU nR2 INA pad, and 5V 2A BEC output.
In addition to that, the RC racing drone also supports iFlight FPV goggles with 40CH 5.8GHz frequency. It features an inbuilt 3.7V 2000mAh battery as well as a 3-sided adjustable headband. The screen size is 4.3” along with 800x480p resolution. Also, it supports a TF card of up to 32GB.
- 1105 6500KV powerful motor
- 1/4-inch CMOS image sensor
- iFlight FPV goggles
- Efficient Whoop AO F4 flight controller
- Didn't find
Current: $459.99 | Average: $443.49 | The lowest: $426.99 | 2 records in DB | Price monitoring since 2022-11-23