iFlight Nazgul Evoque F6X V2 FPV Drone
- The high-quality build material is sturdy and durable to trigger an elegant and lightweight physique with four propellers
- BLITZ Mini F722 flight controller looks impressive with superior technicalities to generate a great experience
- XING2 2506 motor is stronger with a titanium alloy shaft to produce a max 135km/h speed
- DJI O3 Air Unit will support 4K stabilized video transmission within a 10km distance in real time
- The racing drone acknowledges a secured battery plug with an anti-spark filter along with added protective circuit
- Custom CNC heatsink offers excellent heat dissipation for improved cooling performance without overheating on high power levels
iFlight Nazgul Evoque F6X V2 FPV Drone is a prominent aerial photography solution with some superior technicalities on the board. The unit comes in three versions – BNF-DJI, ELRS 2.4GHz, and TBS Crossfire Nano RX. The drone demonstrates an upgraded frame and electronics DJI O3 HD air unit, 6-inch propellers, XING2 2606 motors and up to 10km video transmission range.
Design and Construction
Overall, the FPV drone is a fabulous development using high-grade and durable metal materials. It is amazing to see the portable and lightweight physique in the attractive black and green color combination. On the front, an HD camera reigns the surface while the main body is carved magnificently across all corners. You’ll find four three-blade propellers fitted on low-KV motors for an efficient flight experience. Physically, the iFlight racing drone measures 180x180x80mm and weighs 475g.
Enthusiasts will enjoy the apex of freedom while undergoing the services of BLITZ Mini F722 flight controller. It is a completive mechanism that can manage and direct flight operations up to a distance of 5km. Further, it advocates BLITZ Mini E55 4-in-1 2-6S 55A ESC to ensure users encompass a brilliant flight time.
In this segment, the manufacturer has brought the latest version of the bestselling XING motor. The XING2 2506 motors are solid performers across diverse environments with superior frames and electronics. The low-KV motor utilizes a strong titanium alloy shaft along with a reinforced bell joint to help the drone achieve a 5km altitude and up to 135km/h speed. Similarly, the max flight distance of the iFlight Nazgul Evoque F6X V2 FPV Drone will be 5km with 10.7m/s max wind speed resistance.
Well, video transmission is possible, thanks to the dedicated DJI O3 Air Unit. It features a set of high-end specs to bring more excitement to users’ experience. You will witness a 0.49” screen with a 1920x1080p resolution and up to 100Hz refresh rate. With a 51-degree FOV and dual-antenna interface, people will observe 4K stabilized (155-degree ultra-wide-angle) video in real-time in the goggles. The transmission range would be up to 10km.
- XING2 2506 powerful motor
- Secured battery with 8min hover time
- Custom CNC heatsink for heat dissipation
- DJI O3 Air Unit for stable video transmission
- Didn't find
Specification: iFlight Nazgul Evoque F6X V2 FPV Drone
Current: $861.52 | Average: $806.66 | The lowest: $679.99 | 6 records in DB | Price monitoring since 2022-11-28