iFlight Nazgul Evoque F6D V2 FPV Drone
- High-quality material will bring a solid and durable frame to produce an elegant and lightweight physique with four propellers
- BLITZ Mini F722 flight controller is competent with top-notch technicalities to generate impressive experience
- XING2 2506 motor with titanium alloy shaft promises to produce a max 135km/h speed (Manual Mode)
- DJI O3 Air Unit pledges to generate 4K stabilized video transmission within a 10km distance in real time
- The racing drone integrates a secured battery plug with an anti-spark filter and protective circuit for enhanced safety
- Custom CNC heatsink offers excellent heat dissipation for superior cooling performance on high power levels
iFlight Nazgul Evoque F6D V2 FPV Drone is an attractive RC drone with multiple superior technicalities. It comes in three versions – BNF-DJI, ELRS 2.4GHz, and TBS Crossfire Nano RX. Enthusiasts will capture upgraded frame and electronics, portable physique, DJI O3 HD air unit, 6-inch propellers, XING2 2506 motors, 135km/h max speed, up to 10km video transmission range, and 8min max hover time.
Design and Construction
In terms of physical development, the racing drone manifests an elegant build using high-grade metal materials. It has a 262mm DeadCate frame wheelbase. The portable and lightweight physique appears durable and sturdy in the black and green color combination. It hosts an HD camera on the front while the main body is assembled magnificently across all corners. Physically, the iFlight racing drone measures 180x180x80mm and weighs 475g. The unit comprises four three-blade propellers and low-KV motors for greater flight experience.
Motor integration is another proficient deal in the basket. It involves the latest version of the bestselling XING motor. The XING2 2506 motors will proceed impeccably across diverse environments with durable frames and electronics. Further, the low-KV motor demonstrates a strong titanium alloy shaft. It is embedded with a reinforced bell joint to help the drone achieve a 5km altitude and up to 135km/h speed. The max flight distance will be 5km with 10.7m/s max wind speed resistance.
When it comes to controlling the iFlight Nazgul Evoque F6D V2 FPV Drone, individuals will enjoy high-end facilities through the involvement of the BLITZ Mini F722 flight controller. It is a completive module that can manage the flight up to a distance of 5km. Additionally, it also comes with the BLITZ Mini E55 4-in-1 2-6S 55A ESC to ensure enthusiasts will have a marvelous flight time. The max take-off altitude is 5km.
Avid people will have the provision to enjoy real-time video transmission, thanks to the dedicated DJI O3 Air Unit. It is a comprehensive package of high-end configurations to bring more excitement to users’ experience. The unit has a 0.49” screen with a 1920x1080p resolution, 51-degree FOV, and up to 100Hz refresh rate. The dual-antenna interface will allow you to observe 4K stabilized (155-degree ultra-wide-angle) video in real-time in the goggles with up to 10km video transmission.
- DJI O3 Air Unit for video transmission
- Good battery life with with anti-spark filter
- XING2 2506 powerful motor
- Efficient BLITZ Mini F722 flight controller
- Didn't find
Specification: iFlight Nazgul Evoque F6D V2 FPV Drone
Current: $781.99 | Average: $760.49 | The lowest: $679.99 | 4 records in DB | Price monitoring since 2022-11-28