iFlight Chimera7 Pro V2 FPV Drone
- High-quality build material ensures a durable and solid frame to develop the elegant and lightweight physique
- XING2 2809 motor contains a titanium alloy shaft to trigger max 130km/h wind speed resistance
- BLITZ F722 flight controller is great, with superior specs to generate an impressive experience
- Racing drone advocates secured battery plugs and anti-spark filters to collect enhanced safety
- DJI O3 Air Unit promises to generate 4K stabilized video transmission within a 10km distance in real time
- Custom CNC heatsink pledges to support heat dissipation to generate splendid cooling performance on high power levels
iFlight Chimera7 Pro V2 FPV Drone can be a wonderful instrument for both beginners and professionals. It is a nice development that comes in three versions – BNF-DJI, ELRS 2.4GHz, and TBS Crossfire Nano RX. The FPV RC drone demonstrates upgraded frame and electronics, portable design aesthetics, DJI O3 HD Air Unit, 6-inch propellers, 327mm frame wheelbase, XING2 2809 motors, 130km/h wind speed resistance, up to 10km video transmission range, secured battery plug with anti-spark filter.
Appearance and Build
Externally, enthusiasts will witness the iFlight drone with an elegant build development thanks to high-quality materials. It has. The portable physique is truly impressive that further showing a 327mm frame wheelbase and durable chassis. Moreover, the aerial photographer integrates an HD camera on the front along with four three-blade propellers on each corner. The physical weight of the racing drone is 695g and it comes in a black and red color combination.
In terms of motor strength, the racing drone depends on the latest version of the bestselling XING motor, the XING2 2809 motor. It is a highly efficient profile to let users collect impeccable performance across diverse environments. The low-KV motor is likely to perform remarkably with a strong titanium alloy shaft and a reinforced bell joint. The drone will acquire a 5km altitude in addition to up to 130km/h wind speed resistance.
Controlling the iFlight Chimera7 Pro V2 FPV Drone would be great fun, thanks to the BLITZ F722 flight controller. It is a technical module that can manage the flight up to a distance of good distance. Furthermore, the drone stands with the support for the BLITZ Mini E55 4-in-1 2-6S 55A ESC to create phenomenal flight time. The max take-off altitude is 7km, while the max flight distance is 18km.
The RC drone acknowledges a DJI O3 Air Unit with max 40MHz communication bandwidth. It has a 0.49” screen with a 1920x1080p resolution and up to 100Hz refresh rate. The dual-antenna system is potent to create 4K stabilized (155-degree ultra-wide-angle) video in real-time with up to 10km video transmission.
- DJI O3 Air Unit for 4K video stabilization
- BLITZ F722 flight controller
- Efficient XING2 2809 motors
- Didn't find
Specification: iFlight Chimera7 Pro V2 FPV Drone
Current: $919.99 | Average: $903.24 | The lowest: $799.99 | 8 records in DB | Price monitoring since 2022-11-28