Hubsan Zino Mini SE Refined
- The high-quality build is durable, captivating, and unique in a lightweight & foldable design and nice aesthetics
- 1/2.6-inch CMOS image sensor will produce 4K videos at 3840x2160p resolution
- Powerful 3000mAh battery will create high endurance of up to 45min flight time in windless conditions on every charge
- Advanced SyncLeas 3.0 transmission system allows the drone to trigger video & image transmission within a 10km radius
- Multiple intelligent modes comprise waypoint mode, surrounding mode, following mode, line fly mode, and creative mode
- Support three-axis gimbal, which can create more stable and higher quality videos and photos
Hubsan Zino Mini SE Refined drone comes with a 3-axis gimbal and 6x zoom capabilities. The RC quadcopter reflects an astounding design in portable and lightweight development. It is a foldable drone with a CMOS sensor, 4K video resolution, SyncLeas 3.0 10km video transmission, ATVT 3.5 AI tracking, and many other scintillating specifications. Let’s find out more!
Build and Design
Physically, the 4K drone quadcopter is a great construction in the portable and lightweight body. It utilizes high-grade and durable metals to combine the chassis in the folding style. On the top, users will witness attractive and unique design aesthetics along with the brand name. There are four dual-blade propellers on each corner that are foldable as per requirements. It has a 3-axis gimbal mechanism on the front, while the bottom side features a night light for accurate landing. In the folding and unfolding state, the Hubsan drone measures 137x88x61.6mm and 202.54×161.2×61.6mm, respectively and weighs 255g.
On the front of the quadcopter, users will see a 1/2.6-inch CMOS image sensor with 80-degree FOV and f/2.2 aperture. It is a high-resolution integration to capture 4K (3840x2160p) and 2.7K and FHD videos. Further, the lens is tasked to bring every detail to the light with sufficient quality parameters in H.264/AVC format. More incredibly, the 4K drone supports a 3-axis gimbal to create videos and photos with more stability and quality.
The power corridor of the drone relies on the powerful 3000mAh removable battery. It is likely to serve travelers with up to 45 minutes of flight time (windless environment) on every charge. It implements advanced battery management technology for improved performance.
Thanks to the modern SyncLeas 3.0 wireless transmission technology, the Hubsan Zino Mini SE Refined will support image and video transmission up to 10 kilometers. Using up to 20mbps bandwidth, the drone will keep the image transmission smoother across all scenarios.
Furthermore, the 4K RC drone acknowledges several types of intelligent modes. It includes Waypoint Mode, Surrounding Mode, Following Mode, Line Fly Mode, and Creative Mode. Also, it adopts an AI Tracking algorithm, optical-flow night light, fourth-generation flight control technology, X-Hubsan 2 App support, wireless remote controller, and inbuilt dual antennas.
- 1/2.6-inch 4K CMOS image sensor
- Powerful 3000mAh battery
- Advanced SyncLeas 3.0 transmission system
- Multiple intelligent modes
- Didn't find
Current: $389.99 | Average: $402.49 | The lowest: $369.99 | 4 records in DB | Price monitoring since 2022-12-22