Hubsan BlackHawk 2 RC Quadcopter
- High-grade ABS material ensures solid, foldable, and stylish design with captivating aesthetics
- 1.2/6” CMOS image sensor can produce 4K photos with 80-degree FOV and multiple smart modes
- 2800mAh Li-Po battery is more efficient in generating up to 33min autonomy on a single charge
- 5G Wi-Fi image transmission allows users to capture real-time transmission within 5KM distance
- Powerful brushless motor gains proficiency to trigger stable flight with wind resistance for great flight experience
- A 3-axis (tilt, roll, pan) stabilization gimbal is integrated to bring stable and clear photos at all angles
Hubsan BlackHawk 2 RC Quadcopter RTF is a superior aerial photographer with more enhanced configurations. It is a proficient drone with a three-axis brushless Gimbal and multiple intelligent modes. The RC quadcopter comes with 5KM real-time image transmission, 33-minute flight time, grade 7 wind resistance, remote controller, 2800mAh smart battery, and CMOS image sensor.
Build and Design
Physically, the foldable quadcopter seems remarkably beautiful in high-grade and durable ABS materials. It boasts a lightweight and stylish physique with a 266mm diagonal wheelbase in the portable construction. On each corner, the drone has four dual-blade propellers, while the front side features a camera sensor. The physical measurement of the Hubsan drone quadcopter is 229.55x178x73.6mm (unfolded) and 118.7×172.5×67.6mm (folded).
In terms of photography skills, the foldable quadcopter shows excellent capabilities with a 1/2.6” CMOS image sensor. It is a 12-million-pixel unit to bring 80-degree FOV, f/2.2 aperture and 3.5mm EFL. Users will enjoy 4K resolution (3840×2160) in addition to Portrait Mode. Additionally, the drone also incorporates an HY817C 3-axis gimbal (tilt, roll, pan) to ensure up to 120-degree per second max pitch speed.
The fundamental source of inspiration is the powerful brushless motor installed in the drone. It is an efficient consideration with more potent capabilities to be ideal for both indoor and outdoor use. Enthusiasts are likely to achieve stable flight and exquisite photography results. The aerial photographer supports several intelligent modes, including Follow Me Mode, Line Fly Mode, Creative Mode, Surrounding Mode, and Waypoint Mode.
Furthermore, the Hubsan BlackHawk 2 RC Quadcopter RTF accommodates a 5G Wi-Fi function to support real-time image transmission. Users will witness the facility within a distance of 5000m using the SyncLeas image transmission module.
There are a 4s intelligent lithium battery to empower the drone with a 2800mAh capacity 3500mAh modular battery. It will produce impressive endurance (33mins) on every charge to let riders witness the promising performance. The charging time is 180 minutes.
- 2800mAh long-lasting battery
- 5G Wi-Fi image transmission (5KM)
- Powerful brushless motor
- 3-axis gimbal stabilization
- Didn't find
Current: $429.99 | Average: $359.99 | The lowest: $329.99 | 4 records in DB | Price monitoring since 2022-12-10