Happyrun HR-X40 Folding Electric Bike
- Aluminum alloy frame offers rugged body to boast up to 150kg load capacity
- LED display screen is brighter and clear to convey riding data, including battery status, speed, and mileage
- 250W brushless motor provides 25km/h speed and 15-degree gradient climbing for efficient performance
- 36V 6Ah lithium removable battery delivers 25km max range with 5h charging time and multiple protections
- 14-inch air tires bring convenient and comfortable traveling on all road types
- Electric bike advocates dual-disc braking to enhance safety during an emergency
- The LED headlight is there to support your traveling in the dark to add more fun and confidence
The Happyrun HR-X40 folding electric bike is made for the avid adventurer who loves to ride in the mountains and wilderness. It is a remarkable invention with many impressive amenities to make your trip an unforgettable experience.
Construction and Appearance
Externally, the Happyrun bike bestows an eye-catching and mesmerizing look through its stylish folding capabilities. There is a flashlight above the front tire and a display on the handle. Also, seat cushion height can be adjusted as per requirements. The dual-disc mechanism is integrated inside the 14” rubber tires. Physically, it is a rigid and lightweight assembly with the involvement of an aluminum alloy frame to hold up to 150kg load capacity. It weighs 19.4kg.
On the front handle, riders will have consistent monitoring through the inbuilt LCD display. It is a bright and easy-to-read screen to help you track the information regarding the current speed, battery status, mileage, and other things. Therefore, it will ensure an informed trip full of joy and safety.
In terms of motor power, the bike advocates a 350W brushless rear hub motor. It conveys an accurate dose of potential to capture impressively efficient performance across all situations. It can deliver up to 25km/h max speed and 15-degree angle climbing ability for a powerful riding experience. Also, you can shuffle between three riding modes: Full Electric Mode, Power Assistance Mode, and Freeride Mode.
The foldable bike implements a 36V 6Ah lithium battery to trigger impeccable support for the power orbit. On every charge, it can obtain up to 25km of maximum range to delightfully fulfilling your traveling requirements. Moreover, the removable battery takes 5 hours to regain its full volume of energy to commence with the next trip.
The Happyrun HR-X40 Folding Electric Bike will deal with critical road conditions and uneven paths, thanks to the pair of 14” rubber air tires. Due to its anti-slip and anti-slip properties, riders can ride efficiently and comfortably over rough terrain. Additionally, it also has a dual-disc braking module.
- Efficient performance
- Dual-disc braking
- Tough tires
- Poor battery
Specification: Happyrun HR-X40 Folding Electric Bike
Current: $459.99 | Average: $446.66 | The lowest: $429.99 | 3 records in DB | Price monitoring since 2022-08-18