Happyrun HR-G50 Electric Bike
- High-quality build material brings a durable body and a unique design with up to 120kg payload capacity
- LCD digital display is brighter and larger to convey important riding data clearly and confidently
- 48V 18Ah lithium-ion battery is powerful and durable to trigger up to 110km of mileage in power-assist mode
- 48V 750W powerful motor is stringent and efficient to bring 70nm of torque and 45kmph speed
- 20×4” high-strength tires are more durable and powerful with anti-skid, anti-slip and wear-resistant properties
- A larger LED headlight throws great brightness to illuminate roads during night commuting for a safer journey
Happyrun HR-G50 Electric Bike is a robust cross-country motorbike that comes with a heavy structure and durable physique. It is perfectly designed for tough terrains with 20” authentic run-flat tires and a 750W high-speed motor. Riders will enjoy up to 45kmph of speed and 40-50km of mileage by a throttle.
Build and Design
Physically, the Happyrun electric bike measures 165x70x110cm in unfolded size. It is relatively heavier at 34kg to reflect a tough body and durable construction. Passengers will get high-grade build quality along with 20” aluminum alloy wheels. The maximum weight it can bear is 120kg. On the front, it has a larger high-brightness LED headlight and an LCD digital instrument on the handlebar. The overall design is pretty unique and stylish to overcome all types of roads and terrains.
Enthusiasts will be eligible to notice important riding data in real-time. It happens all the way through an integrated digital meter in the middle of the handlebar. It is a larger rectangular-sized unit with a clear interface and good brightness. You will get access to current speed, mileage, mode and other crucial parameters on the surface.
The powerhouse of the Happyrun HR-G50 Electric Bike considers a more powerful 48V 18Ah lithium-ion battery. It is a high-endurance package to support the power needs of the vehicle across all scenarios. On every single charge, people will get up to 100km of mileage in the power-assist mode. The charging time is 4-6 hours.
There is a high-power 750W motor installed in the e-bike. It allows users to capture up to 45km/h of speed. The maximum torque is 70nm. The powerful motor gains high strength to accommodate and transfer the max load of up to 150kg. It can climb 20 degrees of slope.
As far as wheels and tires are concerned, the electric bike features a pair of 20×4” fat tires. They are more wear-resistant than traditional tires to give you a superior riding experience on all sorts of terrains. The pair comes with a 4mm thickened stab-proof and 10cm extra wide tread. Also, it involves dual mechanical disc brakes.
- High-strength and durable physique
- Powerful 750W brushless motor
- Long-lasting 18Ah battery
- Dual mechanical disc brakes
- No foldable design
Current: $1159.99 | Average: $1,159.99 | The lowest: $1159.99 | 1 records in DB | Price monitoring since 2023-01-10