Eachine F-18 RC Airplane
- Tough EPO material is utilized to build lightweight, durable as well as lucrative designs with detachable wings
- 2627 KV4300 motor is proficient enough to deal with diverse challenges to produce efficient flight
- 3S 1300mAh – 1800mAh Li-Po battery looks efficient to support power requirements successfully with balance charger support
- The bottom gasket panel is applied to protect the body against scratches when it lands
- The airplane comes with support for an external remote controller to let users manage operations wirelessly
Eachine F-18 RC Airplane comes in dual versions – KIT and PNP. It is a fantastic development by the brand with an attractive design and durable physique. The airplane features a 588mm wingspan along with an inbuilt battery to support the flight for 3 to 4 minutes. Also, the Eachine plane configures an external remote controller to let you manage operations while the flying weight is 480g.
Design and Construction
When it comes to analyzing the physical build and external appearance of the plane, you’ll see something amazing and splendid. It takes high-quality and durable EPO materials into account to construct a solid and elegant body. One of the top considerations is that the airplane comes with detachable parts. The main body measures 800mm in length, while the total width (wingspan) is 588mm. On the top is the fuselage and the back panel has a vertical and horizontal stabilizer and dual main wings. Similarly, the bottom side of the Eachine F-18 RC Airplane equips gasket integration that helps prevent scratches during landing.
As far as the motor integration is related, the beautiful aircraft looks stunningly potent with the inclusion of a 2627 KV4300 motor. However, users must note that the company delivers the motor only with the PNP version. In terms of performance, the dedicated motor stimulates the required level of performance across all events to ensure a quality flight. This development gains the efficiency to fly with the max aircraft weight of 480g. Also, it derives four pieces of 9g servos along with 30A ESC and 50mm EDF.
The power department of the Eachine aircraft acknowledges a Li-Po battery. However, the battery isn’t included in the box of both versions. It supports a 3S 1300mah to 1800mAh battery to manage the respective requirements of the plane. Users will have no hassle while flying the aircraft for a considerable amount of time. Furthermore, the lightweight airplane features a Balance Charger to refill the pack quickly and let you enjoy marvelous services again.
- 2627 KV4300 powerful motor
- Gasket panel to prevent scratches
- Tough EPO materials for durability
- Didn't find
Specification: Eachine F-18 RC Airplane
Current: $ | Average: $147.27 | The lowest: $109.99 | 12 records in DB | Price monitoring since 2022-11-10