Eachine E200 RC Helicopter
- Designed with flybarless, adopts a two-axis co-drive motor and an electronic stabilization system
- 47:1 scale reduction, left and right movable side doors, and shock-absorbing landing gear
- Propeller designed based on aerodynamics principle; power-saving and extended flight time
- Equipped with 4006 630KV brushless motors for self-stable, with low noise, large torque, sufficient power, and high efficiency
- Standard 6CH remote control, with LCD screen， 11.1V 1450mah 30C battery, a flight time of 9-12 minutes
- Adopts a high-precision CNC rotor head and swashplate to optimize the structure
- Using a 2.4GHz communication protocol, using a 6-axis gyroscope
Eachine E200 RC Helicopter comes in an attractive design with an electronic stabilization system for making the flight more stable.
Eachine E200 RC Helicopter Battery
The powerful battery of this helicopter offers a longer flight time without frequent charging. The high-rate lithium 1450 mAh battery provides longer service life. There are various functions for effectively prolonging battery life, such as overcharging prevention, avoiding over-discharge, and low battery indication. The lithium USB charger offers valuable functions such as charge balance and charge stability.
You will enjoy the benefit of remote control with an LCD screen helpful in displaying valuable functions. You can access functions on remote control such as battery prompt, digital parameter adjustment, and simulation tasks.
Eachine E200 RC Helicopter Design
The design of the propeller follows aerodynamics principles, resulting in more substantial power and stability. You will be able to enjoy high efficiency, the ability to save power, and longer flight time without frequent charging. The nylon + carbon fiber material in blades offers higher strength, toughness, resistance during impact, and more durability.
This helicopter uses a powerful brushless motor of 4006 630KV helps to reduce gear concerns so that you enjoy stable self-drive. This powerful motor won’t generate much noise while generating sufficient power.
This helicopter offers valuable additional features such as resistance to high temperature, lock tail stability, attractive lights, and landing gears that can absorb shock. The helicopter also offers a 6-axis gyroscope, which helps beginners fly the aircraft quickly. Also, the structure of this helicopter gets optimization from the high-precision rotor head and swash plate. You can establish regular communication using the 2.4 GHz protocol. The better response speed helps the helicopter fly accurately for a longer time.
You won’t be able to get a set of desired features in other competitive products at a similar price. The powerful brushless motor and battery capacity offers enough power for smooth and longer flight time.
- 2.4G remote control
- Distance more than 120 meter
- High-strength composite meters
- Did not find
Specification: Eachine E200 RC Helicopter
Current: $459.99 | Average: $459.99 | The lowest: $459.99 | 1 records in DB | Price monitoring since 2022-07-22