Xiaomi Mijia MJJGTYDS02FM DLP Projector
- Fully sealed optical system to prevent dust from entering and effectively extend the life of the optical machine
- AI voice remote control ensures more convenient operation
- Fast cast similar to chrome cast connects to your smartphones and play video from there
- Dolby and DTS decoding allow users to feel the high-definition picture while being surrounded by rich sound, bringing both sound and picture shock
- This projector uses the same MIUI TV system as Xiaomi TV, including the massive film and television resources of Xiaomi Video
The Xiaomi Mijia MJJGTYDS02FM DLP Projector measures just 15cm in height and weighs 1.3kg. This projector sports a 500 ANSI lumens lamp. It can project at a resolution of 1080p. The projector offers support for HDR10. While it is a tiny projector, it can seamlessly project from a 40-inch screen size all the way up to 200-inch with a 1.2:1 aspect ratio. The device also comes with integrated speakers and offers support for Dolby Atmos as well as DTS. The projector comes with ports for USB, HDMI, and also features an AUX port at the rear. This port can be used to connect the device to other peripherals. The overall weight of the product is just 1.3 kg, almost 300 to 500 grams lesser than most DLP projectors out there, and occupies a space of only 11.50 x 15.00 x 15.00 cm.
Xiaomi Mijia MJJGTYDS02FM DLP Projector Key Features
This Xiaomi Mijia MJJGTYDS02FM DLP Projector Youth Edition featured a 500 lumens lamp that could last for 30,000 hours. Under the hood, we find the Amlogic T968-H processor as the heart of the projector which is paired with 2GB of RAM and 8GB of storage. The Xiaomi Mijia projector youth version uses an LED light source and can brighten up to 500 ANSI lumens and also supports HDR10 technology for crisper and contrasty images.
Officially, it uses four-channel LED RGB + BP. Compared with the traditional three-channel LED, the brightness is increased by more than 20%. And the average brightness reaches 500 ANSI lumen (high brightness mode). Moreover, it uses HDR10 high dynamic range video decoding, the contrast between light and shade is clearer. So, the details are richer, the objects are more real, and bring a richer level of visual experience. It combines an integrated loudspeaker with a super-long conductor and a high-sensitivity loudspeaker, which makes the sound level rich and delicate, and dives down to 90Hz at low frequency. Compared with the common projection products, it has more bass experience.
- AI voice remote control
- Dolby and DTS decoding
- MIUI TV system
- The system is entirely in Chinese
Current: $ | Average: $352.13 | The lowest: $376.99 | 29 records in DB | Price monitoring since 2020-03-30