CMacewheel RX20 Max Folding Electric Bike
- The aluminum alloy frame provides a fabulous build along with a tougher and strong chassis to accommodate a 200kg payload
- Colorful LED digital meter offers access to valuable riding data, including current speed, mileage, and remaining battery
- Dual 750W brushless motors are competent to create 45km/h max speed and can climb a 30-degree slope
- 17Ah lithium battery generates 110km (power-assist) mileage on every charge, along with several safety protections
- 20×4.0″ solid tires are wear-resistant and efficient in bringing comfortable riding and longer service life
- The front LED headlight is brighter and shining to support night commuting for safer traveling
- Dual mechanical disc brakes trigger competent safety during an emergency for improved traveling
CMacewheel RX20 Max Folding Electric Bike is a remarkable traveling solution with a plethora of advanced specs. It is a folding vehicle for adventure and local commuting with up to 110km of range in Boost Mode. The bike delivers phenomenal performance with the integration of dual 750W motors, a 17Ah battery, an aluminum alloy frame, a colorful LED display, 20” sturdy rubber tires, and a 200kg max load capacity.
Design and Construction
In terms of construction, the foldable bike highlights a stringent physical build and innovative design with an aluminum alloy frame. There is a rear seat panel and a detachable basket on the front. With great aesthetics, the vehicle can bear a max load capacity of 200kg. You will notice a brighter headlight on the front side, along with a colorful LED screen on the handle. The pair of 20” CST rubber tires is promised to deliver wonderful trips. Physically, the CMacewheel bike measures 95x75x48cm (folded) and weighs 31kg.
The manufacturer has provided the machine with a larger and more colorful screen on the handle. People will have regular monitoring of travel data through this digital meter. The display panel is awesome for serving riders with vital information about riding. Passengers can check real-time data, including the battery status, error code, current speed, riding mode, mileage, etc., to add more comfort to the journey.
The electric bike configures a duo of 750W brushless motors to support crucial operations. In addition to obtaining a max speed of up to 45km/h, travelers will enjoy 30-degree slope climbing as well.
The power corridor of the CMacewheel RX20 Max Folding Electric Bike demonstrates a 18650 17Ah lithium battery. It extends the maximum stamina to help travelers explore up to 110 km (Boost Mode) on every charge. In purely electric mode, you will cover up to 65 km.
Furthermore, travelers will enjoy smoother riding and trips thanks to the pair of 20×4.0” pneumatic tires. It produces excellent performance with anti-skid, anti-slip, and wear-resistant properties. Additionally, the unit comes with a dual-disc braking system to capture a safer journey during emergency braking.
- Colorful LED screen
- 17Ah long-lasting battery
- Dual 750W brushless motors
- 20" durable fat tires
- Didn't find
Specification: CMacewheel RX20 Max Folding Electric Bike
Current: $ | Average: $1,127.99 | The lowest: $1259.99 | 5 records in DB | Price monitoring since 2021-09-15