BlitzHome BH-AP2501 Air Purifier
- High-grade build material triggers superior design in portable & cylindrical shape and 360° air intake
- The 3-stage filtration system integrates a preliminary filter, H13 true HEPA filter, and an activated carbon filter
- The circular LED touch control panel is brighter to show air quality, PM2.5 numerical, power button, and other information
- Multiple control modules include app control, Google Assistant, and Amazon Alexa to offer superior control
- 30W-rated power will promise to trigger efficient performance with 280m³/h CADR to clean up to 500ft2 of space
BlitzHome BH-AP2501 Air Purifier is a portable air-cleaning machine with a 3-stage H13 true HEPA filtration system. The development is proficient in delivering exceptional performance with 30W-rated power, a touch control panel, and support for Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant. It can clean space up to 500 square-foot with up to 99.99% filtration accuracy. Users will monitor the performance through a three-color system in the display.
Build and Design
In terms of physical construction, the air purifier is a portable development with good design aesthetics. It comes with a 360-degree air intake design in a cylindrical shape. On the front, the unit comprises an LED touch display panel in a circular appearance. The top panel is integrated to release the air. Physically, the BlitzHome air purifier measures 245x245x366mm and weighs 3.66kg.
The air purifier acknowledges a 3-stage filtration system. It configures a pre-filter, H13 true HEPA filter, and activated carbon filter. Collectively, the machine will be able to filter multiple types of dust particles, i.e., pet fur, pollen, smoke particles, bacteria, odors, fumes, dust mites, etc. The high-efficiency activated carbon filter will neutralize odors, wildfire and cooking smoke. It can clean space up to 500 ft2 (CADR: 280m3/h) to be suitable for offices, bedrooms, RVs, living rooms, kitchens, etc.
On the front of the air-purifying machine, users will witness a circular LED touch panel mechanism. It will reflect the air quality display, function chart display, Wi-Fi button, power button, filter clear key, PM2.5 numerical display, and timer button. You can monitor the air quality through three categories – Good (PM2.5=0-100) blue, General (PM2.5=101-150) orange, and Difference (PM2.5>150) red.
When it comes to controlling the BlitzHome BH-AP2501 Air Purifier, enthusiasts will have multiple modules. You will have an app control, Amazon Alexa, and Google Assistant. Ultimately, customers will enjoy the freedom and flexibility to control the filter through voice commands.
- 3-stage filtration system
- Circular LED touchscreen
- Multiple control modules
- 30W-rated power
- Didn't find
Current: $119.99 | Average: $104.49 | The lowest: $97.99 | 4 records in DB | Price monitoring since 2022-12-09