Blackview Oscal Pad 8
- Exquisitely crafted slim and minimalistic design highlights attractive finish and builds aesthetics with lightweight chassis
- 10.1” IPS display delivers a stunning movie and gaming experience with 1920x1080p resolution and 78.5% screen-to-body ratio
- Android 11 OS triggers a brand new UI and smoother navigation with the Doke OS_P 1.0 skin support
- SC9863A octa-core chipset provides a faster and more reliable processing along with lag-free multitasking
- 4GB/64GB storage configuration permits users to enjoy superior multitasking & gaming alongside larger data storage capacity
- 6000mAh battery brings good endurance on every charge along with several safety protections
- The GPS function offers you precise positioning services
BlackView Oscal Pad 8 Tablet is a slim, lightweight device with a metal frame body. It runs Android 11 OS (Doke OS_P 1.0) for better UI and installs an octa-core chipset for an immersive experience. In others, it comes with 4GB/64GB storage, a 5MP rear camera, and a larger 6000mAh battery.
Design and Build
In terms of construction, users will capture a fantastic build in the slim and lightweight physique. It adopts a minimalist and slim appearance built of high-grade materials. The front side includes a 10.1” touch display, and the rear side shows a sleek and glossy surface. With 547g weight, the BlackView tablet measures 242×160.5×9.4mm. The rear camera with a flashlight is arranged in the upper left corner.
On the front side, a 10.1-inch IPS Full HD+ display panel gives you enough space to navigate confidently. Further, the touchscreen features 1920x1080p resolution for a more vivid visual experience. Users will likely enjoy immersive movies and gaming experiences with a clear and brighter vision.
In the software zone, Android 11 OS is installed to manage and support the overall performance. Also, it carries Doke OS_P 1.0 skin to contain a more user-friendly and smoother experience with enhanced features. Several privacy settings and safety parameters add more value.
Under the hood, enthusiasts will find a powerful SC9863A processor to obtain dramatic performance across all applications. The octa-core processor can generate unmatched efficiency and up to 1.6GHz clock frequency. Also, it utilizes the PowerVR GE8322 GPU in collaboration with 4GB RAM to create an exceptional graphical performance and enhanced multitasking. The internal storage capacity is 64GB.
With the involvement of a 6000 mAh battery. The BlackView Oscal Pad 8 promises to facilitate users with good endurance and autonomy. Additionally, it equips a 5MP rear camera, 2MP front camera, Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi, and 4G network connectivity.
- Slim and lightweight design
- 6000 mAh efficient battery
- Efficient octa-core chipset
- 5MP rear camera
- Didn't find
Current: $ | Average: $128.62 | The lowest: $129.99 | 4 records in DB | Price monitoring since 2022-08-24